EXPANSION Mystery solved!

I'd finally be able to play duelist if there is gonna be a female version :o. So excited
Beyond | IGN: SmurfSmileyFace
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Nope, won't happen...

GGG likes the Classes having individuality. Adding Sex choices would remove that.

BUT, I'd love to see a Female Templar.... With no pants. ~.^ *snicker*

Not sure how a choice of gender would remove individuality. My individuality is not defined by the fact that I am male.
Storm Cloud,????,Mahori Erqi,Ungil's Gauche,Aurumvorax,Death's Oath,Daresso's Defiance...

Can anybody identify what the hell is the 2nd one using?
I solved it.

Its

Spelt

MYSTERY
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
adania wrote:
I solved it.

Its

Spelt

MYSTERY

That's how it's "SPELT" huh?

-_-
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
Aminoras wrote:
I'd finally be able to play duelist if there is gonna be a female version :o. So excited

totally agree man, just look at her silhouette she is so sexy

-------------

direct link:

http://s28.postimg.org/wdz6hn2d9/vers2.jpg
FOR THE GLORY!
Last edited by CEMEHbl4 on Jul 24, 2014, 6:13:12 PM
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Aminoras wrote:

totally agree man, just look at her silhouette she is so sexy

-------------

direct link:

http://s28.postimg.org/wdz6hn2d9/vers2.jpg

Of the three characters you highlighted, I do see it for the one in the middle and on the right, but not so much for the one on the left. The one on the left looks like he's turned 3/4, which would create the illusion of a smaller waistline in the silhouette. Consider also that the forearms and shoulders are kinda bulky for an alleged female non-Strength class--you'd think the alleged female duelist, being a Strength hybrid, would have more in the arms and shoulders than the alleged female shadow.
What if its mercenaries we can hire?
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I will say, that for all I would love for genderswap MTX to be coming in 1.2, I think I'd tease/introduce them differently if I were calling the shots.

Instead of announcing them as the focus of an expansion, once they're close to done (as in finishing up modeling things like "off-class" gear and skill anims), slip a new batch of rogue exiles into a patch with just a one-line note about "new rogue exiles" with no additional information, and up their spawn rate for a few days. Watch the forums explode.
What do you know, the most recent teaser disproves this stupid "theory" completely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info