Worried about RMT

Hey, wait, chill for a while :)

It's not if something changes. We know there are some minor 6L improvements coming, etc.

I mean implementation of drastic changes, like general crafting improvements, item customization rework and quality of drops improvements.

If there's any of it, or at least there are signs of game design and concepts changing, I promise you all of my wealth left in STD - like 58ex.

I'm serious and promise it in public, so it can be found on forum and quoted, to make me utter shit if I break my word ;)

We have a bet.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
GGG has proven itself to be quite creative when it comes to changes and improvements.

What they cannot let go of is the complete randomization of everything in their game.

They think of it as a hardcore feature but yet knowing that there is nothing random about trading.

GGG thinks trading is fun and rewarding as you are using the orbs you found to get your item. But hey if that's so then replace orbs for gold and let me buy my items @ a NPC so at least it was all me who got the item.

Seriously drops and crafting are far more rewarding, fun and meaningful as trading is.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 21, 2014, 4:33:18 PM
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

So what are you saying? Should GGG stop fighting cheaters?

If they did so before, the game was ruined already by now you know.

You make it sound like GGG is only catching like 5% while in fact hey are catching the majority of cheaters.

No, they are not.

Spoiler
i have botted some month (18h/day) on the same spot and never got banned

I've botted 18h a day for 2 months, still going strong

Quotes from a Botting Forum

Heh, I knew I was reading the same forum as you. Care to say what's plastered everywhere? GGG has lately been going on massive ban waves. Many people are getting caught. So are even IP banned.

But it appears you prefer to cherrypick.
All of the proxies got banhammered in sudden haha.
Today is a funny day damn in, can't stop laughing.

Bots are over, sleep calm kids, thread's closed.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

So what are you saying? Should GGG stop fighting cheaters?

If they did so before, the game was ruined already by now you know.

You make it sound like GGG is only catching like 5% while in fact hey are catching the majority of cheaters.

No, they are not.

Spoiler
i have botted some month (18h/day) on the same spot and never got banned

I've botted 18h a day for 2 months, still going strong

Quotes from a Botting Forum

Heh, I knew I was reading the same forum as you. Care to say what's plastered everywhere? GGG has lately been going on massive ban waves. Many people are getting caught. So are even IP banned.

But it appears you prefer to cherrypick.

IP bans do not matter when you can easily change the IP address; if they were MAC Address banning that's different, but even then you can circumvent that. Not to mention when you run your bots off of Virtual Machines off a VPN, it doesn't matter what happens, you can still just create account after account after account. There are ways to deal with VMs, but it's an incredible nuisance since you can basically spoof various things like your IP Address, MAC Address, HWID signatures, etc.

Sure, GGG bans accounts, and has recently as far as I know targeted mostly players using public VPN networks. That being said, anyone using their own private VPN still gets around most of it. You lose two bots out of the 10 you're running, oh no. The damage to the game is already done.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jul 21, 2014, 10:35:18 PM
Currently, most a reporting banned accounts much larger than 2/10. At any rate, it was good reading those boards. Happy to see GGG is stepping up enforcement, and they're noticing.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Currently, most a reporting banned accounts much larger than 2/10. At any rate, it was good reading those boards. Happy to see GGG is stepping up enforcement, and they're noticing.

Very good news indeed! I hope this keeps up. I just wish GGG was more vocal about what they have accomplished on this front.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Banning automated robots means little as these are easy and cheap to replace.

What ggg is not doing is removing big players: check tops of leaders go to jsp and compare names. This is ofc not a proof. But ggg has means of checking stuff in detail via their db.

But that shall never happen because what 'competetive' game can afford removing 50%+ of their 'winners'?

If people are loudly suspecting some of season 8 winners about cheating and nothing happens..
Up to about lvl 75-80 drops are fine. You can beat game with blues even. It's just twards tippy top things get ugly. e.g. gear needed to do high lvl maps (or even get high lvl maps) and atziri you better become a flipper or RMT.

I had a great time but throttling back on this game until drops are got by playing. RMT not for me. Being a super flipper for anything decent not for me.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 22, 2014, 6:18:14 AM
Why is everybody complaining about botting?

What are you suggesting? Be a little constructive please cause you all make it sounds like GGG can stop fighting botters and let their game rot away?

Useless posts really...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info