Worried about RMT

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
He said specifically flipping and/or RMT was *required*, which I called BS. And it is. Plain and simple.

Arc is capable with a 4L for crying out loud. I've bought 2 pieces of gear, one wand, and recently a pair of boots. Exact same as my old ones but with 30% MS instead of 15%. No flipping required.

I have quite a few complaints with the game, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call out BS when I see it

Talk about being dishonest.

Arc requires you to have a fully leveled Empower and a specific unique helm for it to work in end game scenarios, otherwise your damage won't be enough in most end game scenarios. Technically you might be able to clear some higher level maps, but most likely you'll end up taking too much damage because your not killing the mobs fast enough.

I'm around 8k without empower, or a geoffri helm. Without an ES spell dmg shield too. I'll be hitting over 10k after the build is done. That's without any special unique or lvl 3 empower. Which is fine for the majority of maps. So what if I can't do a boss here or there.

It's not just boss fights, it's that you basically have to abandon certain maps when you come up against a pack of bad blue mobs or yellow mob that do serious damage. You don't have enough damage, so you'll just be eating way too much damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info