Worried about RMT

People who dont actually play the game please dont tell anything about gearing, trading or doing maps(looking at you torturo), only thing u are constanly doing is whining on forums and starting arguments everywhere. Also i just have to laugh at your ,,Everyone with 6l/rich is RMTer or is constantly flipping" mentality. Yeah, and everything that is actually capable of slaying monsters without dying is OP and broken.

You can do maps with 4l Arc. You can do maps with 4l Ele buzzsaw. And you can do maps with low-life wander. Everyone who has some basic skill and thinking is capable of getting there and overcoming the odds. Heck, there are even many people giving away their items/gems for free to help new players. In my opinion that is based from your last posts and your attitude, your only work here is to whine and QQ how everyone and everything is RMT.
I 100% agree with Slayer here
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
I'd like to get this thread back on track. Let's keep it talking about RMT and bots, their prevalence, their effect on the game, and GGG's (lack of) response to it.

I know I've been off topic in here as well but yeah...
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
Arc requires you to have a fully leveled Empower and a specific unique helm for it to work in end game scenarios

You shouldn't post about things you obviously haven't tried.

Fully leveled empower?.. You don't need empower at all. With echo being out going for a 5 link instead of geoffri is actually better unless you get the aforementioned high level empower. My friend had a geoffri drop but still switched to a 5 link. Arc DPS with fully selffound gear was 10k.

Many builds excel without investing much. It's pretty much the whole basis of short leagues which many play without buying much gear at all. I reached level 80 in the one month league using bloodmagic flametotem without buying anything outside three dragons. That isn't truly endgame I guess but it's close enough.

That's a build that doesn't even use auras which many seem to think is this mandatory requirement and it was done almost fully selffound. It took 4 days to reach level 80 without playing too long.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 22, 2014, 4:23:40 PM
"
I'd like to get this thread back on track. Let's keep it talking about RMT and bots, their prevalence, their effect on the game, and GGG's (lack of) response to it.

I know I've been off topic in here as well but yeah...

So yeah, I think gear is heavily overpriced in trading and I can never afford it. Drops and/or crafting should definitely become more powerful, also to lower prices in trade and to bring things more in balance.

I would say change the functions orbs have to make crafting less random (more choice). With powerful crafting, buffing drops is not needed since you can now craft drops better.

Furthermore I think GGG is doing a good job in fighting cheaters.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 22, 2014, 4:27:10 PM
How you want to afford end-game gear when u are in cruel difficulty Startkabels? I mean, it takes me about 2,5 hours to get to cruel solo. Yes, crafting is not efficient compared to trading, but thats just how GGG designed their game
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
kasub wrote:
"
Arc requires you to have a fully leveled Empower and a specific unique helm for it to work in end game scenarios

You shouldn't post about things you obviously haven't tried.

Fully leveled empower?.. You don't need empower at all. With echo being out going for a 5 link instead of geoffri is actually better unless you get the aforementioned high level empower. My friend had a geoffri drop but still switched to a 5 link. Arc DPS with fully selffound gear was 10k.

Many builds excel without investing much. It's pretty much the whole basis of short leagues which many play without buying much gear at all. I reached level 80 in the one month league using bloodmagic flametotem without buying anything outside three dragons. That isn't truly endgame I guess but it's close enough.

That's a build that doesn't even use auras which many seem to think is this mandatory requirement and it was done almost fully selffound. It took 4 days to reach level 80 without playing too long.

Which still isn't enough to do something like higher level maps and uber. Empower is pretty mandatory in end game scenarios. If we're talking about HC, you do have to put out enough damage where you don't die. You can say you can get away without using Empower and Geoffri's Crest endgame, but good luck. You won't be killing mobs fast enough and the mobs will be hitting you pretty hard in endgame maps like Palace. Pretty high chance of death if you aren't hitting hard enough at that point.

There are builds that can reach end game pretty easy without much investment, but the vast majority of them rely heavily on cheesy things like Auras or Elemental Proliferation. There's a reason why DD is suddenly incredibly popular especially in the HC 1 month race.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jul 22, 2014, 4:52:43 PM
"
Shade444 wrote:
How you want to afford end-game gear when u are in cruel difficulty Startkabels? I mean, it takes me about 2,5 hours to get to cruel solo. Yes, crafting is not efficient compared to trading, but thats just how GGG designed their game

the fact all kinds of orbs can drop everywhere, plus trade, equals there are probably people "richer" than Startkabels, playing early Normal.

for GGG, luck + trade > all.
and "all" obviously includes the small, insignificant things.
like actually rewarding player skill and dedication.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
My character levels don't tell much about my experience though, I delete most of my characters that died.

I don't get rich because I choose not to trade, grind and gamble all day trying to get blind and lucky...
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 22, 2014, 4:54:19 PM
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
He said specifically flipping and/or RMT was *required*, which I called BS. And it is. Plain and simple.

Arc is capable with a 4L for crying out loud. I've bought 2 pieces of gear, one wand, and recently a pair of boots. Exact same as my old ones but with 30% MS instead of 15%. No flipping required.

I have quite a few complaints with the game, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call out BS when I see it

Talk about being dishonest.

Arc requires you to have a fully leveled Empower and a specific unique helm for it to work in end game scenarios, otherwise your damage won't be enough in most end game scenarios. Technically you might be able to clear some higher level maps, but most likely you'll end up taking too much damage because your not killing the mobs fast enough.

I'm around 8k without empower, or a geoffri helm. Without an ES spell dmg shield too. I'll be hitting over 10k after the build is done. That's without any special unique or lvl 3 empower. Which is fine for the majority of maps. So what if I can't do a boss here or there.
"
Shade444 wrote:
People who dont actually play the game please dont tell anything about gearing, trading or doing maps(looking at you torturo)

lel

Anyway, as I can't find a single reason why not to comment on forum, I will kindly ask you to fuck off. Thanks for understanding.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info