LOL mtx pricing

wouldnt people whine itd be a cash grab if they were cheaper?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If you're smart enough, you can get 500 points for $2-$5 easily.
"
Ray97 wrote:

Do tell...
"
chack wrote:
I posted in a other Thread that slowly but surely GGG is milking PoE players. Sry GGG but it cant be that a simple glowing weapon effect cost 25$.

The prices are going beyond good and evil. 30$ for wings lol. I know nobody is forced to pay something to paly the game but the prices for something sweet are a colossal cheek.

I agree. I spend a good chunk of money on this game (probably >400-500€) to buy shiny mtx effects and they are just blatantly overpriced, it's so obvious. While I support GGG, they could lower the prices on all effects >50 points and doing so will encourage other players who held their wallets back till now to buy some effects.
If double the number of players buy mtxes that are half the cost of now, it evens out and I have the feeling the playerbase which didn't pay till now is like 90% if not higher.
Lowering prices might have a surprising effect of selling more than double as much mtxes which might net more in the end and everyone will be happy (except the few rich guys who beg for >1500 point mtxes so that they alone can be seen in instances with them, if you want such mtxes then send Chris an email offering a generous amount of money and see what can be done^^).
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"
Nephalim wrote:
wouldnt people whine itd be a cash grab if they were cheaper?

Grandfather existing MTX. - "You have 2 weeks to buy these soon to be grandfathered MTXs"

There - now they are special snowflakes.

Now revamp the MTX program moving forward.
LOL Isbox1.
Noblesse oblige
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Ray97 wrote:

Do tell...

ebay's your friend, if you're not interested in supporting development.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Ray97 wrote:

Do tell...

ebay's your friend, if you're not interested in supporting development.

Kind of lame - but... you know what can you do if you want to pay a reasonable price for their MTX - basically that is ripping off GGG.

GGG is really good at pushing players in to doing shady things though... with their ridiculously non-time friendly drop/craft rates... and ridiculously over priced MTX... people have really no choices but to go down that path.

Good work, GGG!! Now I have a choice to support you - or pay 500% cheaper on ebay and not support you!
60 dollars is chump change, I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about.
"Yes, pizza hut? I would like to place an order for three large medium pizzas."
Was going to argue why the OP is wrong, but then it hit me. The fact that he thinks that way, is actually the reason he won't care for any other opinion claiming the opposite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info