Get your tentacles while they're hot!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
LOL Isbox1.

"
justinloase wrote:
Man this guy sure bitches a lot

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for offering logic and reasoning to refute my points.

Oh wait....

______________________________________ < your arguments flatlined
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 3, 2014, 2:34:51 PM
60 bucks is an okay price if you got a job and you're a nerd without any social life. You would pay 60 bucks for clothing to look good in real life.
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
You would pay about 60 dollars for one or two shirts or 2 pairs of shorts or jeans, even if you're not a nerd it's still nothing.
"Yes, pizza hut? I would like to place an order for three large medium pizzas."
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
Anum_Lautus wrote:
OP, who care about your TT wallet , im pretty sure if the price is that "high" this means there are ppl in number ready to pay for it.

Dont forget a guy in GGG staff got an economyh/business specialization
So they arent totally lost at this point.

loled.

He must be a C- student or maybe graduated from some online school.

nope it isnt, it's a good university.
i think it may work too if they were selling a very special and unique MTX (maybe something like a double pet or whatever) for 300$

"
TheWretch wrote:

Get your tentacles while they're hot!

those taking too much space on screen, not helping while playing
Last edited by Anum_Lautus on Jul 3, 2014, 2:47:36 PM
"
60 bucks is an okay price if you got a job and you're a nerd without any social life. You would pay 60 bucks for clothing to look good in real life.

I also argue this statement all the time for spending 15 bucks a month - even at one point 5x multi-boxing for about a year... on main stream MMOs. (Plus the price of the games + expansions)

The difference here is that we are talking value for money invested. MMOs provide consistent patches/changes, and a pure multiplayer experience in massive, vast worlds... actual VALUE for what I paid for

ARPGs are... well... ARPGs.

It's a rather tough pill to swallow forking out the same price as another RPG brand new release (better engine, graphics, play, and style)... especially with the last "expansion" content being as brutally minimalistic. If anything the MTX should be a big "we're so sorry for desync, and really minute amount of content this last go round, so here's some awesome MTXs at reasonable prices"

Furthermore... I've already outlined in previous post but the balance in this game, desync, graphics, ancient engine, no proper trade venue yet, constantly nerfing the shit out of value builds... the list goes on and on... the negatives are piled too high to make this an "exclusive" title as they expect me to think it as. It isn't exclusive. They need to model their MTX based on how good the game actually is. Which is average at best. The value of the current game is not that of a brand new game every 2 month MTX release.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 3, 2014, 2:49:27 PM
"
Anum_Lautus wrote:
those taking too much space on screen, not helping while playing

if they did people would bitch they were P2W. I love em'
"
hotpocket wrote:
You would pay about 60 dollars for one or two shirts or 2 pairs of shorts or jeans, even if you're not a nerd it's still nothing.

Dude - I also tip 5 bucks for my 5 buck Starbucks coffee... why? Because the taste is exceedingly good - and the barista knows my order the moment I walk in the door and greets me with a "I'm so happy to see you again, and grateful you stop by my store" attitude.

This isn't even about MONEY ... it's about the VALUE of the product and service.
If you see no benifits in the items they have prices, then those products are not meant for you. Not everything is going to be priced with your demographic in mind, and that is ok. This game is a business and the items are priced with a certain demograhic in mind so that they can make money.

You do not go to a store, get pissed off and whinny because you dont like the price of their drinks do you? Do you go into a clothes stores and whine or even haggle for certain expensive clothes because you can't afford it because you see no value in their prices?

Its because its not made for you.

I don't hold it against you of course for voicing your opinion, but theres a big difference between voicing your opinions and just being too obvoius of an individual just seeking attention and social interaction.

You are not communicating yourself in any intiligent form, and by doing so shows that if you are a smart person, you yourself knows that the way your going about it is incorrect. You know exactly what your doing here, and I doubt its for some noble cause.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Last edited by Jiman on Jul 3, 2014, 2:59:37 PM
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
hotpocket wrote:

Dude - I also tip 5 bucks for my 5 buck Starbucks coffee... why? Because the taste is exceedingly good - and the barista knows my order the moment I walk in the door and greets me with a "I'm so happy to see you again, and grateful you stop by my store" attitude.

This isn't even about MONEY ... it's about the VALUE of the product and service.

Shit dude, I thought I was generous giving them 2$. Your baristas must love you. I go to the one on Mont-Royal Ave. I hope you've got your gold card by now!!

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info