LOL mtx pricing

If I wanted to buy the Ghostflame set - 220 + 220 + 120 = 560 - you expect me to pay nearly 60 bucks for 3x mtx.

You guys are really out there in space, yea? Like Neil Armstrong out there.

Meh - (puts wallet away)
You realize this game is free right ....

"
MikeOxlittle wrote:

Let's check out brand new full games on Steam right now... and next let's compare what 60 bucks gets you in League of Legends...

You tell me the differences.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:

Let's check out brand new full games on Steam right now... and next let's compare what 60 bucks gets you in League of Legends...

If your concern is with what other games do, go play them.

I mean how dare GGG try to make some money for their work .. who do they think they are?!

"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
I mean how dare GGG try to make some money for their work .. who do they think they are?!
You appear to have misread what the OP has said in this thread. At no point has he/she suggested in any way that GGG doesn't deserve to make money.
Considering when i go to the store the bundle for this new set is at 360 points> so $36 i fail to see what your problem is.

I mean if you dont want to spend the money go complain somewhere else.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:

If your concern is with what other games do, go play them.

So in short, you're insinuating that customer feedback on product pricing is a violation of the rights of the producer?

Common man. Get real.
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
its isbox.
Dont feed the troll.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
If I wanted to buy the Ghostflame set - 220 + 220 + 120 = 560 - you expect me to pay nearly 60 bucks for 3x mtx.

You guys are really out there in space, yea? Like Neil Armstrong out there.

Meh - (puts wallet away)

Actually if you dual wield the weapon glow, that would be 780 points. Unless it carries over to second weapon like OB supporter glows do.
ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info