LOL mtx pricing

MTX has always been overpriced, and even worse they false advertised weapon effects.. I refused to give them one more penny since I bought a weapon effect that was advertised on two weapons, yet only works on one at a time. Funny though after quitting for 4 months, that the EXACT same issues are still on going.
"
RagnarokX wrote:
its isbox.
Dont feed the troll.

And just because you disagree with what I say... that doesn't make me a troll.

It just makes you a weak individual who can't abide by forum rules - with special focus on name calling, personal attacks, and flames.

But don't worry kiddo - in this thread I just called out GGG for something, and therefore those who want to white knight GGG will get full reigns to break the rules to attack me that way with no recourse.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS - ISBOX JUST DISAGREED WITH GGG!!!

It's cool.

But that doesn't make me a troll. It makes me someone who speaks the truth. You just may not like what I say.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 3, 2014, 11:31:05 AM
If the effect's could be utilized on every single char (as in buy one, use on all chars equally) it would be a justified price.

And i am sure some people would "strive" to get all the mtx's GGG releases.

But in it's current state i tend to agree.

peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You've already said that.

Also, I do tend to agree, that the prices can be a bit steep. I think about those who pay a pretty standard full game fee of 50-60 bucks, and what they would get for that money.
However, I do feel that the daily deals offset this somewhat.

Also, there are tiers of mtx out there. Some are pretty damned low in price. Others are quite high. I'm not sure that is such a bad thing. The uber wealthy have to have things to spend money on as well.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
Boem wrote:
If the effect's could be utilized on every single char (as in buy one, use on all chars equally) it would be a justified price.

And i am sure some people would "strive" to get all the mtx's GGG releases.

But in it's current state i tend to agree.

peace,

-Boem-

Well - I think that would be easy enough - even the interface would be easy to do for that. They would actually sell more to display it that way - in block format - separated "Head" "Weapon" "Feet" "other" - sort of thing - and then they would be able to showcase what MTX you are missing... but more importantly what each of the effects would look like on your character in that moment before you choose to unlock or use it.

Even if I could unlock a MTX for my account, and click a button to activate it on that character - I still don't think that is worth 60 bucks for 3 effects. 15 bucks or even 10 for a bundle character effect.

MTX seems so half assed. Like an after thought. So amateur in fact.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 3, 2014, 11:29:44 AM
OP, who care about your TT wallet , im pretty sure if the price is that "high" this means there are ppl in number ready to pay for it.

Dont forget a guy in GGG staff got an economyh/business specialization
So they arent totally lost at this point.

loled.
"
Anum_Lautus wrote:
OP, who care about your TT wallet , im pretty sure if the price is that "high" this means there are ppl in number ready to pay for it.

Dont forget a guy in GGG staff got an economyh/business specialization
So they arent totally lost at this point.

loled.

He must be a C- student or maybe graduated from some online school.
I posted in a other Thread that slowly but surely GGG is milking PoE players. Sry GGG but it cant be that a simple glowing weapon effect cost 25$.

The prices are going beyond good and evil. 30$ for wings lol. I know nobody is forced to pay something to paly the game but the prices for something sweet are a colossal cheek.
If i can to setup the prices, i will increased it for 50%.
No money, no problem.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
Pibadi wrote:
If i can to setup the prices, i will increased it for 50%.
No money, no problem.

It's cool - the entire GGG motif has been "exclusivity" - If only with the product and service they produced was at a stage where they could actually get away with that attitude. (POE is no Saks Fifth Avenue)

I honestly would have no issue at all paying 100 bucks a month if the product and service we received was worth that value.

Hopefully that makes sense to you, Pibadi. Don't take that personally I'm not taking a barb at English not being your 1st language - that's cool by me... I just want my point to get across to you so you understand what I'm saying. The value of this product is for sure not at a level they are trying to charge their MTX at.

Get rid of desync.

Balance gameplay in about 50 categories.

Get a new game engine with next gen graphics.

Allow for personalized permanent leagues with rulesets that I want to play - that get updated with the latest content on the other main free servers.

Then we'll talk about MTX worth 60 bucks - the value of 2 brand new games - I'll gladly pay that and more every month if the product has that value.
Last edited by Isbox1 on Jul 3, 2014, 1:22:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info