LOL mtx pricing

I actually keep begging them for more "premium" mtx. Need some way to drain my GGGold, and this still doesn't even enter that territory to me.

Don't like, don't buy it. But there should be stuff more expensive than others. Plain and simple.
...and I thought Oblivion horse armor was kind of a sham. MTX's probably do need to be revisited though. There is no way art assets cost that much to make.
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
You realize this game is free right ....

Let's check out brand new full games on Steam right now... and next let's compare what 60 bucks gets you in League of Legends...

You tell me the differences.

Realize that league of legends is restricting content purposely that you have to pay for.. I say this as someone who fully supports their f2p model but comparing it to PoE is just silly. League can afford to make all skins cheap since they sell heroes but PoE does not sell such content at all.

I personally do find many of the mtx too expensive but I've leave it to GGG to decide what's the most profitable method of pricing them. I'll settle for those cheap mtx till then.
Last edited by kasub on Jul 3, 2014, 1:43:38 AM
"
...and I thought Oblivion horse armor was kind of a sham. MTX's probably do need to be revisited though. There is no way art assets cost that much to make.

Of course they don't. But the game does.
"
Isbox1 wrote:
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
You realize this game is free right ....

Let's check out brand new full games on Steam right now... and next let's compare what 60 bucks gets you in League of Legends...

You tell me the differences.

Almost 6 skins?
noone is forcing you to spend money on this game.

some people create issues from nothing.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"

Of course they don't. But the game does.

Even if for the right reasons, the wrong price can hinder ones sales.

[Post Edited by Support]
There is grief in wisdom, there is sorrow in truth
Yet, the heart of the wise is in the house of mourning
And by sad countenance the heart is made stonger in time
So, I embrace this burden and weep for the fools that chase the wind
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jul 3, 2014, 2:52:38 AM
Tend to agree, some of the MTX are overpriced. It is a factor that discourage some people from purchasing or thinking multiple times prior to burning it. (¬_¬)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael