Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

Hi Skyforth,

Really good guide.
I got some question on elemental wander, how did you manage mana on a fresh league?

I tried elem wander at the beginning of invasion, and i couldn't maintain my arctic armor at all.

can Discipline be the solution?

I see that your build start from witch, but witch didn't obtain reduced mana or anger from quest reward.

What will be the lose for a templar start?

Thanks for your help !
Gear
Offense/Defense

Pretty underwhelming, I expected much more from this build. What can I improve and how? Not talking about my defenses here, I know that 2.8k life isn't enough.
Last edited by klayveR on Jun 28, 2014, 4:35:52 PM
Only 3k deeps? Thats terrible mind showing me your passive tree and what level you are on?
"
Only 3k deeps? Thats terrible mind showing me your passive tree and what level you are on?

Here's my tree. I'm playing a Scion (85) because I had some regrets left and finally wanted to try a wander again.
"
klayveR wrote:
Pretty underwhelming, I expected much more from this build. What can I improve and how? Not talking about my defenses here, I know that 2.8k life isn't enough.

What is your dps with the 5/6 power charges?
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
slayer88 wrote:
Hi Skyforth,

Really good guide.
I got some question on elemental wander, how did you manage mana on a fresh league?

I tried elem wander at the beginning of invasion, and i couldn't maintain my arctic armor at all.

can Discipline be the solution?

I see that your build start from witch, but witch didn't obtain reduced mana or anger from quest reward.

What will be the lose for a templar start?

Thanks for your help !

Discipline seems to be a good way to maintain mana, especially at lower gear levels. You can replace haste.

"
klayveR wrote:
Gear
Offense/Defense

I reckon it's best to just drop IR at the moment. Here's a 102 point tree, with 2 points left for you to either pick up more dex/str or more life/mana.

Inner force is a huge part towards DPS as it affects Auras.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Level 84 atm. Missing one Powercharge, but got enough crit to run inc. crit dmg atm. Will try to pick up some ele dmg next levels, but my guess is that Kaiserin is right and it aint worth it.

Crit is over 80% with charges up, DPS on 9.6k with charges.
Really liking the build, I'm very close to selling my witch to go Hybrid synergiser.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I'm at 1k dps with 4/4 power charges, so i'm doing something fundamentally wrong can someone help me out?

My exact tree is http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9Ax9DkgQfxGWFSAXLxmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiQ8J6ko-imlKk0s6S9vO-E8jkZxSVFOKlXWVi1XK1fJWm1br2KsZOdtGW-ecLtzU3kDf8aApIIegwmLeo9GkyebtZ2qoqOnCKcrp1ysR6x_tAy4k8BUwfPDOsaeykrWndkT2wvdDeGI4vfquuss6-722vrS-wk=

Thanks in advance :)

Also, lv67 atm.
Last edited by Matt0214 on Jun 29, 2014, 2:49:13 PM
You auras aren't at max level.Your jewels aren't great also.
You don't have WED linked to your power siphon and none of your
gems aren't at max quality.Also you haven't taken some powerful crit nodes
in your tree.Also since you have the new Maligaro's and new crit multi amulet
I'd suggest considering some crit multi in your tree also.

To crit or not to crit ?
Thanks for the feedback, I'm still working on gear I am sitting on maybe an exalt of currency at the moment, would you suggest upgrading the chest or the jewelry first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info