Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
Skyforth wrote:
New tree and gem links coming soon. Using 1% leech wand.

Did you scratch the whole "normal" ele wanding idea and settle for the burning setup? I had my shadow respeced but I realized I had a few wasted points and didn't have the 7th power charge so rerolled a witch and are having a blast in 73-75 maps. Let us know how the burning wander matches up to the norm ele
Level 89 atm. Got my hands on a lvl 21 Wrath.

When using GMP I could run out of mana, I just switched to LMP for now. Damage went up a ton, and I feel like I clear more easily like this. No firing blanks.
Still waiting for that coe so I can transfer to hybrid.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hey Kaiserin how would you handle reflect if you changed increased crit chance with crit damage?
"
Hey Kaiserin how would you handle reflect if you changed increased crit chance with crit damage?

I'm not Kaiserin, but he's said some about that before, and I have experienced it for myself, so think I can answer.
We do fire and lightning damage purely, due to Wrath and Anger. Since we run AA, the fire reflect is barely noticeable. I can notice taking some dmg, but lifeleech is enough to keep me more then safe, in addition I'm just being careful about not hitting the biggest meanest pack all at once. I havent been near close to dying to reflect yet, even double ele have gone fine.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
Duckz wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
New tree and gem links coming soon. Using 1% leech wand.

Did you scratch the whole "normal" ele wanding idea and settle for the burning setup? I had my shadow respeced but I realized I had a few wasted points and didn't have the 7th power charge so rerolled a witch and are having a blast in 73-75 maps. Let us know how the burning wander matches up to the norm ele

Burning is nifty, but defences are really shit.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Why did you level Barrage all the the way to level 20?
"
Why did you level Barrage all the the way to level 20?

Gem i already had, it doesn't really matter since the mana cost is so low anyway.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Pretty impressed with this spec and this little wand :P It's a lot of fun.

what is your hit % on power siphon and what is a good number to stay above?

or a screenie of your offence screen would be nice :)
Last edited by haslefthegame on Jul 5, 2014, 1:16:49 AM
"
haslefthegame wrote:
what is your hit % on power siphon and what is a good number to stay above?

or a screenie of your offence screen would be nice :)

80%+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info