Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

I've been considering some options for this build, I've been thinking of using prism guardian on clarity + a herald of ash, and running discipline, wrath, anger, ice and thunder auras, and then using a more useful unique chestpiece such as lightning coil to mitigate phys damage. I've also thought that cloak of flame + mokou's with this setup could be interesting for burning wander, thoughts?
Hi-

Looking for a bit of advice in a couple of areas. I'm running an 84 shadow with a build pretty close to the one you use here:

Passive Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAx4GIwceB2MJoAx9DXwOSA-rEH8RlhSwFr8XLxmKGo8dFB2qH0EksCaVKPoqCypTL2826TrhP3NBh0V8RZ1GcUlRUzVTUlVLVdZXyV3yYeJilWNDZOds52-ecFJwu3DVc3B3B4Ckgh6Cx4MJhtGHE4hCidOMNo9Gj_qVLpeXmmGa4Ju1nKSfiKZXpwiycLQMtDi1SLc-uJPBxcJzwzrGnspKy73OcNi92RPbC-GI42rlGeq66-7sGPDV8kXz6vba9uf56PrS-wn79f4K)

Stats:

Life: 3469 (still have a few life nodes to pick up)

Mana: 3862

Chance to Evade: 44%

Arctic Armour: Level 24-> Have the mana for a 25AA, but just need to get my hands on a 21/20 AA gem.

Power Siphon 6L Dps- If I run wrath/grace/anger/reduced mana in my helm, clarity/reduced mana in my shield, and herald of ice/ele prolif/reduced mana in my weapon, my tooltip dps is around 10.5k. However, I can also swap out the ele prolif in my weapon with herald of thunder, and throw a blood magic gem onto my shield to run clarity on life, my dps goes to 12.5k, but I lose ~400 life.

Besides both of these options, I could also conceivably drop the ele prolif and throw clarity into my weapon, and then run a CoDT setup in my shield. My instinct however is that the ele prolif on herald of ice provides me more safety. Any grand insights as to which of those setups might be preferable?

Also, I'm curious as to whether or not I'm missing something regarding your survivability. What level AA were you running in the GIF in the tutorial? Running level 24, I still feel really squishy while running maps.

Finally- Here's my gear right now. Where would you throw your money towards upgrading next (besides a 21 AA)? I'm only at around 84% crit with charges up. Should I make increasing crit my priority?:

Thanks for the guide! Its been a ton of help!

Last edited by zixk on Nov 18, 2014, 9:45:38 PM
"
zixk wrote:

Actually the auras are:
Anger + Wrath + Clarity + Grace

Buffs:
Herald of Ice + Arctic Armour

Haste was used pre 1.2
ty @gegemo didnt know that. first page guide still says to use haste tho.
without grace? :D
yeah, grace give flat evasion and we can have the same amount from items. Am I wrong?
Hello,

Looking forward to post-1.3 patch updates on this build.
+1 on the updates, great stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info