Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Thanks for the guide.

Could you please add what you took for the bandits?
Last edited by WowSoGood on Jun 25, 2014, 5:18:43 PM
Yeah, I'm wondering the same. I think this build looks fun, but I'm a bit skeptic about running around with 3.4k life.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I got a video coming up, I'm aiming for 4.5k+ life by the time i level up more, since i'm still leveling.

The defences for the build is pretty damn strong, with 10k armour and level 24 Arctic Armour
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Thanks for this, surprised you made this before what might be aura nerfing, hope not, because I will definitely aim for this next league! Keep up the great wander builds!
Well alright, I'm convinced. I have a lvl 92 expensive geared witch already, but I'll have the currency to get what needed for this build. I have a unused lvl 78 Scion, gonna run it from Scion starting point then, should work out, or I'll make it work out.

Will be nice to have another build to run for some variety.
Got the wand and Maligaros, got jewellry I think. Have most of the gems as well actually, gg here we go.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I was thinking of starting an Ele Wander with the new 4-months, and I was wondering how effective your DPS would be without WED. From back of the envelope calculations with a 2 APS weapon, you should get Around 4k DPS with just Auras (Of course I'm just assuming leveling with the ST setup; the Piscator's is stupidly good with this ele wander style.).
Last edited by ParadoxicalRedundancy on Jun 25, 2014, 11:09:01 PM
hi @Skyforth

you can create CI Build ?

because i no have gear for Life

thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info