Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

No IR? Won't that hurt, or you figure AA is enough?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Just did a couple maps, this new version is much much better.

I'm at 4k life, 91% crit chance and 9k+ evasion + level 24 Arctic Armour seems to holding together quite well.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
nice guide. thx for your effort
He's doing an ele wander, for what he needs armour to resist reflect ? He need's Evasion, since he can dodge the attacks; IR would be totally useless against the ele crit dmg.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
good stuff. Had a good laugh with the response to a budget build video lol. I respecced my lvl 100 on ambush (shadow tho o.O) after seeing this thread. Wanted to try wander as haven't done it in a long time for some funsies. Let us know how you like it with evasion instead of IR. Also I'm just using a carcass jack as my chest because this char was previously a crit trapper.
Last edited by Duckz on Jun 26, 2014, 8:30:14 AM
"
Duckz wrote:
good stuff. Had a good laugh with the response to a budget build video lol. I respecced my lvl 100 on ambush (shadow tho o.O) after seeing this thread. Wanted to try wander as haven't done it in a long time for some funsies. Let us know how you like it with evasion instead of IR. Also I'm just using a carcass jack as my chest because this char was previously a crit trapper.

Shadow is fine! Spec through the atack speed and join up with the tree i posted for evasion.
Alright, I've scarped this together so far to see how I like it.
Spoiler

So far so good! I really like it. What I need most of all now is some more crit, so every point will go in to that from now on. When I'm mid 80s I'll prolly look for some other jewellry as well, I'll see.

Mana not a problem so far, I've run out a few times (had to wait a whoppin 0.01 s), but thats mostly desync.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
Alright, I've scarped this together so far to see how I like it.
Spoiler

So far so good! I really like it. What I need most of all now is some more crit, so every point will go in to that from now on. When I'm mid 80s I'll prolly look for some other jewellry as well, I'll see.

Mana not a problem so far, I've run out a few times (had to wait a whoppin 0.01 s), but thats mostly desync.

Really nice gear, I would upgrade the amulet next. Rings are fine.
hey kai
did you try life/eva/doudge/ondars out? if yes plz post your oppinion about it.
thx
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info