Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:
Alright, I've scarped this together so far to see how I like it.
Spoiler

So far so good! I really like it. What I need most of all now is some more crit, so every point will go in to that from now on. When I'm mid 80s I'll prolly look for some other jewellry as well, I'll see.

Mana not a problem so far, I've run out a few times (had to wait a whoppin 0.01 s), but thats mostly desync.

Really nice gear, I would upgrade the amulet next. Rings are fine.

Ya, didnt have a fitting amulet myself, so bought that fast and cheap.
I don't have enough crit tho. I have enough mana, and life is as it should be. Lvl 78 now and crit is 42% without powercharges up, haven't taken any extra in the tree so far to be able to get all buffnodes etc. I'll spend most my points forward on increasing that. Wondering if running Critical Weakness would help in the meanwhile. Don't feel I've lost too much starting Scion so far.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
something like this maybe
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Last edited by baumpaul on Jun 26, 2014, 5:07:31 PM
How well does this build scale compared to something like ele buzzsaw?
Can I use LMP over GMP?
"
Can I use LMP over GMP?

you might only wanna do that if you can't support GMP. The damage difference is quite large between the two IMO
Last edited by Duckz on Jun 26, 2014, 6:27:59 PM
"
baumpaul wrote:
hey kai
did you try life/eva/doudge/ondars out? if yes plz post your oppinion about it.
thx

Using EVA atm, dodge affects the ES which we use as Mana. Ondars too far away.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
FatRhys wrote:
How well does this build scale compared to something like ele buzzsaw?

Not sure, ST and Wanders are kinda different, mainly being non crit and crit builds.

"
Can I use LMP over GMP?

Yes, helps more with rares, but clears packs slower.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABH4F-QdjCPQMfQ5IEH8RlhXwFy8ZhRmKGo8c3B0UHaokPCSqJLAk_SaVJ6ko-i2DL28xiDbpOlg74TyORnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWVi1XK1fJWm1irGNDZOdmT20ZbWxte2-ecFJwu3DVc1N5A3qqf8aApIFJgh6Cx4MJhtGHGYt6jDaPRpMnlwaa4Ju1naOdqqKjpwinK6dcrH-yOLQMtUi4k8BRwFTB88M6xKLGnspKz2XQ0Nad2RPbC-GI4vfjauOE51Tquuvu9tr56PrS-wn8qw==

Tree at 87, this is basically finished.
mana cost difference between LMP and GMP
lmp 150%
gmp 200%
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info