Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
FroZenZone wrote:
hi @Skyforth

you can create CI Build ?

because i no have gear for Life

thx

Unfortunately not, When CI you're unable to run enough auras.

"
I was thinking of starting an Ele Wander with the new 4-months, and I was wondering how effective your DPS would be without WED. From back of the envelope calculations with a 2 APS weapon, you should get Around 4k DPS with just Auras (Of course I'm just assuming leveling with the ST setup; the Piscator's is stupidly good with this ele wander style.).

around 30-40% less

"
MindR wrote:
Well alright, I'm convinced. I have a lvl 92 expensive geared witch already, but I'll have the currency to get what needed for this build. I have a unused lvl 78 Scion, gonna run it from Scion starting point then, should work out, or I'll make it work out.

Will be nice to have another build to run for some variety.
Got the wand and Maligaros, got jewellry I think. Have most of the gems as well actually, gg here we go.

Have fun! Would love feedback on how it turns out!

"
drob3y wrote:
Thanks for this, surprised you made this before what might be aura nerfing, hope not, because I will definitely aim for this next league! Keep up the great wander builds!

Thanks, I don't think GGG approach will be nerf auras, rather the skills that abuse them.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
TBH after I first saw the wand I tought it could be a rival for the low life CoE builds, not better, not even, but close. Still good for the price, but was not somewhere close to my expectations when I first saw the wand! I even bought one to try later, but I think I will have to delay it even further, since it was a disappointment.

But of course the problem are just my high and wrong expectative. Your build are very nice, ty for the info and build, I'm sure that will help a lot the community.

Good job!
nice finally someone made a ele wander guide :D
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
MindR wrote:
Yeah, I'm wondering the same. I think this build looks fun, but I'm a bit skeptic about running around with 3.4k life.

Its a standardbuild, the defence + the HP pool as he (she prolly) wrote is at lvl94 4.5k, which should be enough.

Accu is too low, imo. How much you got ? 1500? Good values are in the range of 2-2.5k (at least)

I really dont get why you wasting 6 points for the 2 powercharges? Thats like 16.6 crit per passive. Thats junk.

If you do it like that:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBB2MI9Ax9DkgQfxGWFSAXLxmGGYoajxzcHRQdqh6UJDwksCepKPoppSpNLOkvbzGINuk6szvhPI5FnUZxSVFKfU4qVcZV1lYtVytXyVptW69jQ2TnZ6BtGW-ecFJwu3DVc1N5A3qqf8aApIIegseDCYbRh3aLeo9Gkyea4Ju1naOio6cIpyunXKw_rEesf7QMuJPAUcBUwfPDOsaeykrPZdDQ2RPbC9xX3Q3hiOL342rjhOq66yzr7vba-ej60vsJ_Kv8xZ2qYqzWnSSqGYWD2_xLznFsFg_EO3y4yoFJsjhmT9A5F9jz6g==

you'll get 110 crit, 10 crit multi, 10 life on killing blow (permanently!) for the 6 passive points. No need to waste 6 passives for 2 power charges.

"
bodohspam wrote:
nice finally someone made a ele wander guide :D

I made i CI Ele Wander ages ago, just checl the builds (wasn't evenw ith 6link and the new wand; had 9k DPS without chain allready) :P
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Jun 26, 2014, 3:41:02 AM
@Above

I'm at 82% hit chance, I think that's fair enough. I've got a lot to work on for the passive tree, so spare me on that.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
@aboveabove

Ya, I figured. That should be enough, and what really sold me was the AA really,for some pshyco reason I always wanted to do a build with AA.

Just missing some gems now, got mostly everything I need to start testing. I need people with 20/20 Power siphon to wake up.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Testing some evasion atm
"
Skyforth wrote:
@Above

I'm at 82% hit chance, I think that's fair enough. I've got a lot to work on for the passive tree, so spare me on that.

82%... there is no real info here, since it depends what level you are.

Regarding chance to hit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArsB7KohOhhpdFJucWQyUGdOXy03cXIyMzBVZDRWZFE#gid=1

to have 85% chance to hit on a 76map you need 2k accu. With that low accu, you cant even do enfeeble maps, because your dps will be cutted to less then 50%.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Jun 26, 2014, 5:10:19 AM
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABH4F-QdjCPQMfQ5IEH8RlhVQFfAXLxmFGYoajxzcHRQdqiQ8JKoksCT9J6ko-i2DL28xiDbpOlg74TyORZ1GcUlRVcZV1lYtVytXyVptYqxjQ2TnZk9tGW-ecFJwu3DVc1N5A3qqf8aApIFJgh6Cx4MJhtGHGYt6j0aTJ5cGmuCbtZ2jnaqio6cIpyunXKx_sji0DLiTwFHAVMHzwzrEosaeykrPZdDQ1p3ZE9sL3FfhiOL342rjhOdU6rrr7vba-ej60vsJ_Ks=

Current tree i worked up. Screw OG, too many points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info