Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

I was thinking about taking Elementalist and Catalyse when I'm still in the area. Worth?
At least until I can get lvl 21 Wrath/Anger.

5 points for a total of 48 inc ele dmg.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Last edited by MindR on Jun 27, 2014, 9:24:35 PM
"
MindR wrote:
I was thinking about taking Elementalist and Catalyse when I'm still in the area. Worth?
At least until I can get lvl 21 Wrath/Anger.

5 points for a total of 48 inc ele dmg.

Not sure, i don't think it's worth the points.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Also killed Normal Atziri, died at Atziri a few times but i managed to get the kill. I'll work on deathless soon, was first attempt.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG

Whisper me in game to get this for free. If it's unverified don't whisper me because it's gone.
Sweet build. I've been working on a physical wander build (character is in the 60's), but this looks exciting.

I have one suggestion for you in your tree. In the witch starting area you have an extra 8% life node that you could drop and finish off the Purity of Flesh cluster with that 6% life 4% chaos resistance node.
"
abbarnes wrote:
Sweet build. I've been working on a physical wander build (character is in the 60's), but this looks exciting.

I have one suggestion for you in your tree. In the witch starting area you have an extra 8% life node that you could drop and finish off the Purity of Flesh cluster with that 6% life 4% chaos resistance node.

Indeed i could, however i would rather have 2% more life than 4% more chaos res.
This is SnobbyShirt.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0M8g5ID6sPxBB_EZYUTRZAFy8ZihnXGo8dFB2qJDwksCaVJ6ko-ilPL28yiTY9Nuk7KDt8RnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV-JabWBDYeJjQ2TnZk9mnmh0bWxte249b55wUnC7d-V_xoCkgUmCm4LHgwmFfYbRiGuMNo9GlKCbtZ2jogCio6XLpwinXLI4tDi1SLiTuMrAUcM6xp7KSs9l0NDUI9hN2RPaYuGI42rjhOUZ53Tr7uw48-r22vno-tL7Cfv1_Ks=
Last edited by Draconyn on Jun 28, 2014, 9:46:50 AM
"
Draconyn wrote:
This is SnobbyShirt.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEswW1DH0M8g5ID6sPxBB_EZYUTRZAFy8ZihnXGo8dFB2qJDwksCaVJ6ko-ilPL28yiTY9Nuk7KDt8RnFJUVM1VUtVxlXWV-JabWBDYeJjQ2TnZk9mnmh0bWxte249b55wUnC7d-V_xoCkgUmCm4LHgwmFfYbRiGuMNo9GlKCbtZ2jogCio6XLpwinXLI4tDi1SLiTuMrAUcM6xp7KSs9l0NDUI9hN2RPaYuGI42rjhOUZ53Tr7uw48-r22vno-tL7Cfv1_Ks=

By the looks of it, it's a completely different build. Perhaps post your gear as well?
My gear
Spoiler
"
Draconyn wrote:
My gear
Spoiler

Not enough Energy shield to justify the switch over to EB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info