Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

I'd suggest some patience.Aim for a 5L armor and WED on your second ring.
Also drop GMP for now and use LMP.Try using WED with your power siphon also.
To crit or not to crit ?
"
Thanks for the feedback, I'm still working on gear I am sitting on maybe an exalt of currency at the moment, would you suggest upgrading the chest or the jewelry first?

Getting a 5L is almost mandatory for the build. WED improves your DPS by a lot.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFR5Awj0MYiLeqcr4vc74W0ZLR_B80yzoqOCHlAwf8bbCyepEZZabZ2jDkhwuyQ8_KvjhJ2qoi7ZE6dcwFFjQ2KsUEIvb0lR8-rWnYw2cFJVSyaVbXu1SG1sUzWbtcM6GYrKSlYt-wlvnqx_9tqDCRqPRnG0DOGI6rodqjyOV8ko-uvuuJOnCAx9na7YJI9GEH8abDbF0NDGnuQiGYXz3dsCz2UpTySq0xtVxoV97DiCmzbpeM4aOFfi42r60j9zp4R35RcvkFVk54bRVdYksICkgsf56A==

I made a altered version of it.
Tell me what you think.
Hey Kaiserin, saw your post on reddit, and I've been corrupting piscator's as well. Just hit a pretty good one. Wish it was light but I'm still pretty pumped :P

"
Duckz wrote:
Hey Kaiserin, saw your post on reddit, and I've been corrupting piscator's as well. Just hit a pretty good one. Wish it was light but I'm still pretty pumped :P

That's a good one. I'm releasing a build shortly for a wand like that.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY3NTwFR5Awj0MYiLeqcr4vc74W0ZLR_B80yzoqOCHlAwf8bbCyepEZZabZ2jDkhwuyQ8_KvjhJ2qoi7ZE6dcwFFjQ2KsUEIvb0lR8-rWnYw2cFJVSyaVbXu1SG1sUzWbtcM6GYrKSlYt-wlvnqx_9tqDCRqPRnG0DOGI6rodqjyOV8ko-uvuuJOnCAx9na7YJI9GEH8abDbF0NDGnuQiGYXz3dsCz2UpTySq0xtVxoV97DiCmzbpeM4aOFfi42r60j9zp4R35RcvkFVk54bRVdYksICkgsf56A==

I made a altered version of it.
Tell me what you think.

From what I can tell, you've dropped crit nodes for Fusilade and Catalyze.

Those increased elemental damage nodes really do not compare to crit nodes at all and you certainly don't want to replace the crit nodes with them.

You've dropped some life/mana and gone to less life, mana is good bro :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jun 30, 2014, 11:14:44 PM
Hey, Kaiserin, nxt time you stop by, could you answer if this wand would be usable for hybrid synergiser, until I work up the currency to get a mirrored.

Or if it simply would be better to run Piscators until mirrored.
I'm just missing a coe to switch from this to hybrid.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
Hey, Kaiserin, nxt time you stop by, could you answer if this wand would be usable for hybrid synergiser, until I work up the currency to get a mirrored.

Given you are 90+ with good rings, amulet and shield. Then you could go for the switch. Wand is good, but would probably work about 2x more dps with a mirrored wand.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

Given you are 90+ with good rings, amulet and shield. Then you could go for the switch. Wand is good, but would probably work about 2x more dps with a mirrored wand.

Thanks! I have everything sorted, really. Gonna wait and see how prices go when Ambush ends, then start buying/selling the gear. Gonna be lvl 92. Either way won't have the currency available for both jewellry and mirrored wand, but that's the end goal. I'm not filthy rich, just very lucky to have found and easily 6L a Shavs and some other stuff :^)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
New tree and gem links coming soon. Using 1% leech wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info