Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

Reached level 90. I'm gonna touch up the guide.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Guide is complete. Enjoy!
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
pretty sick build, probably gonna try this one at the new one month league, thanks for sharing!
You need to update the leveling section concerning the bottom of the tree......unless of course you are using respect points at some time to change.
How are you dealing with reflect without ondars?
Alright, reached 81, and crit with charges is up at 80+.
My dps is still nowhere near yours, but it's more then enough for me to run 77 maps without problem (k, some bosses do hurt, the phys ones).
Of course, this is due to not having the extra levels on wrath and anger.

Really liking the build. If I ever come across a cheap COE, I'll respec my 92 witch into your Hybrid Synergiser. Have shavs, leg maligaros, 500+ es shield, strides and all the gems needed.
Will sell leftovers from witch for good rings etc :^)

Woo, wanders are fun.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
This build legitimately gets me excepted to run it. I will be doing the build in the next league, or at least one very similar.

With leveling, do you just do ele buzzsaw eg fast wep, spec throw + LMP + Life Leech + Bloodmagic with anger + wrath?

Keep up the good work man. Guide is a great read.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule wrote:
This build legitimately gets me excepted to run it. I will be doing the build in the next league, or at least one very similar.

With leveling, do you just do ele buzzsaw eg fast wep, spec throw + LMP + Life Leech + Bloodmagic with anger + wrath?

Keep up the good work man. Guide is a great read.

From the guide
"
Leveling
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When leveling Just use Anger and Wrath with a fast sword for Spectral throw + LMP + WED + LGOH. Elebuzz saw build i think.

Hardly takes any gear when leveling. As you progress, and can manage to increase the number of auras you run.

Wrath->Grace->Anger->Clarity->Haste (Spectral Throw doesn't use much mana at all)
I really want to try this in the next 4 month but there is usually someone in my guild playing mf. Is there any gem setup that I can use for aoe that doesn't cull?

Also thanks for the guide! :)
"
How are you dealing with reflect without ondars?

Perfectly fine, except for -max reflect or double reflect. I don't think this was a build that was meant to handle those mods, unless we use saffells frame, purity of lightning and ele adaptation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info