Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

Hi, is there any way for this wander build to also do cold damage to chill/freeze/shatter mobs?
"
oceantunes wrote:
Hi, is there any way for this wander build to also do cold damage to chill/freeze/shatter mobs?

Four main options

1. Have a physical wand and go phys/ele hybrid and run Hatred for cold damage.
2. Run Added Cold Damage support gem which is absolute trash.
3. Ele Hit but that's kinda... meh.
4. Tons and tons of flat cold damage from jewellery.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 7, 2014, 1:21:45 AM
"
oceantunes wrote:

I actually run added cold with a leech mod on wand.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
oceantunes wrote:

Please update the guide soon hehe :P

Over any other support, probs wouldn't be worth but I'd love to see your new setup :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 7, 2014, 2:17:05 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
oceantunes wrote:

Please update the guide soon hehe :P

Over any other support, probs wouldn't be worth but I'd love to see your new setup :)

Yeah I would like to see that too please ^_^
Same tree, but instead of life leech, you use added cold.

With a 1% implicit on a wand (fire or light) it should be suitable enough to have a good sustain.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Could you make a skill tree for shadow?
"
Fishyyy wrote:
Could you make a skill tree for shadow?

Connect through attack speed to the tree I posted.
updated
Hi I whisperd you ingame to ask about my gear and you told me to ask here so I do.

My Stuff:
Spoiler

Im doing nowhere near your damage is it because i only have a 5L or because im lower level? or a combination of both?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info