Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
deskktoop wrote:

Is it a good idea to use barrage in these gloves (barrage+inc. crit dmg + weapon elemental dmg + faster attacks)?

Awesome gloves. Enhance empower Arctic Armour curse/something.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
What is the best way to get 3k mana? Right now I'm sitting at 2k right now and if I have a 630 es chest on I am able to get 3k. So really I just need to gain 300es but I'm no sure where to get it. Without 3000 mana or more I can't run haste.
Last edited by halt_ on Jul 19, 2014, 4:03:51 PM
"
What is the best way to get 3k mana? Right now I'm sitting at 2k right now and if I have a 6.3k chest on I am able to get 3k. So really I just need to gain 300es but I'm no sure where to get it. Without 3000 mana or more I can't run haste.

What do you mean 6.3k chest? Shield is an awesome spot to get 450 ES.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey, i just started this build, can someone tell me what i should improve first to get up my dps/def? with 6 power charges iam at 4784 dps on power siphon, thats pretty low or not?

my passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9Ax9DkgQfxGWFkAWvxcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh6UJDwksCepKPotHy9vNuk74TyORZ1GcUlRTLNTNVVLVdZWLVcrV8labWHiY0Nk52ZPZp5tGW1sbXtvnnBScLtw1XNTeQN6qn_GgKSBSYIegseDCYV9htGH24t6jDaPRpMnmuCbtZ2joqOnCKcrp1ysP6x_sji0DLVIuJPAUcBUwfPDOsaeykrZE9sL3FfhiOL342rjhOq66-7z6vba-ej60vsJ_Ks=

my gear (still need to level the gems):
Spoiler

Offence (without charges)/Defence Screen:
Spoiler

ty anyway
"
nyth89 wrote:
Hey, i just started this build, can someone tell me what i should improve first to get up my dps/def? with 6 power charges iam at 4784 dps on power siphon, thats pretty low or not?

my passives:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAB2MI9Ax9DkgQfxGWFkAWvxcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh6UJDwksCepKPotHy9vNuk74TyORZ1GcUlRTLNTNVVLVdZWLVcrV8labWHiY0Nk52ZPZp5tGW1sbXtvnnBScLtw1XNTeQN6qn_GgKSBSYIegseDCYV9htGH24t6jDaPRpMnmuCbtZ2joqOnCKcrp1ysP6x_sji0DLVIuJPAUcBUwfPDOsaeykrZE9sL3FfhiOL342rjhOq66-7z6vba-ej60vsJ_Ks=

my gear (still need to level the gems):
Spoiler

Offence (without charges)/Defence Screen:
Spoiler

ty anyway

My dps almost doubled leveling from 80-90.
You need a 6L
You need level 20 or 21 gems. Massive dps increased
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
lvl 91 tree. first build I've ever created and I dont know much about LL builds. I calculated total crit chance with full charges to be 44.75%, assuming you have 130% crit chance from gear. might wanna consider using windripper instead, far superior bow.

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAc1MHY1crEHRtGUV-Dlzi9zvhpytcisHzUDBMsy0fpwjYJDbFHwIEB8aeEH8MfbiTZk-yOIFJj0YXL_rSHRRV1mTngKT8q52jEZZ_xqKje9eP-l76w23sGMBR44QOSPPqcFLy4WNDwuxfakcGGdeIa7b3ES_rY5mabWwPq-d0Nj21SBqP9tr7CRmKm7VTNax_Vi3DOgzypcsFtVFHjb-gnznUb_IwfNaKfyuFfRZAZp64yjt8D8T_3hnVMwwksIbRjDZQQqIu-_W0OOUZ3nfVT9UA51QV8PljveY-zyT9
"
My dps almost doubled leveling from 80-90.

hows that possible? i wont get any dps passives in these lvls. i allrdy skilled everything execpt 1 power charge, all other left nodes are +hp nodes or did i miss something? Oo
Last edited by nyth89 on Jul 20, 2014, 5:07:59 AM
Yo skyforth, should I spend money to buy a Tabula Rasa, a Decent 5l with certain colors or just use
really poor atm not sure what to do
Just started this build I'm around level 40 and I was wondering what everyone did to level. I've been using spectral throw but it's not the greatest. Any feedback to what would be easier to level with would be appreciated, thank you.
I have been running this build for the SC1M. I have made it to 84 just recently. I havnt been able to farm an alpha howl yet but i am using GMP on power syphon and i nearly 1 hit everything in a 71 map.

The hardest problem for me is pure phys enemies. EG ROA exile, Hammerbro exile. They really push my shit in. How do you deal with this? I had an idea of maybe running a pure es shield (350+es) and then running lightning coil + Purity of light maybe instead of grace.

Any tips would be appreciated.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info