Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but I was wondering when do you switch to Power Siphon from your leveling skill?

I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Hello Kaiserin,

What are your thoughts from branching towards Elemental Damage with Weapons towards the upper left and those HP nodes? (Catalyse+Elementalist+Discipline) while removing the coordination-conditioning and some crit chance nodes?
Hi, what do you think i need to upgrade on my gear? I still gonna buy rings. Maybe with ele damage increase and res's. I have two maga regen regins with 40 i 50 % but then my res. suffers too much. Purity of elements its not thing. Assuuming rings might be the problem.

Gear:
Spoiler
"
Kumbas wrote:
Hi, what do you think i need to upgrade on my gear? I still gonna buy rings. Maybe with ele damage increase and res's. I have two maga regen regins with 40 i 50 % but then my res. suffers too much. Purity of elements its not thing. Assuuming rings might be the problem.

Gear:
Spoiler

Yes, you need 50% mana regne rings, the shield could also be better, more ES, more res.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
CastingCouch wrote:
Hello Kaiserin,

What are your thoughts from branching towards Elemental Damage with Weapons towards the upper left and those HP nodes? (Catalyse+Elementalist+Discipline) while removing the coordination-conditioning and some crit chance nodes?

Remove crit =/= worth since there are 3 8% HP nodes and 12% there as well.

You can go for more HP but remember inc. ele dmg is rather lacklustre compared to crit.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Kumbas wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Yes, you need 50% mana regne rings, the shield could also be better, more ES, more res.

yeah gotta agree with res on shield. But i need some armour too to support AA i think:), I do not ?
Every time i see Kaiserin writes word ,,synergy" i laugh in my head :D
Anyway, bump for nice build
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
"
Kumbas wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Kumbas wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

yeah gotta agree with res on shield. But i need some armour too to support AA i think:), I do not ?

Believe it or not, 162 armour does fuck all.

Is it a good idea to use barrage in these gloves (barrage+inc. crit dmg + weapon elemental dmg + faster attacks)?
"
deskktoop wrote:

Is it a good idea to use barrage in these gloves (barrage+inc. crit dmg + weapon elemental dmg + faster attacks)?

If you have implicit leech on wands/ammy - go get it, you got nicerng corrupting that thing anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info