Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

How does this build fare against Atziri? Any tips? I have a level 90 version. Should I try running Atziri or try to upgrade to the lowlife version first?
IcySko (Level 88 ele wander)

Her story: former Blackguard mage exiled for killing her abusive commander.

"That moment-when you face the charge of a rhoa-do you turn and run? Or do you stand your ground and aim for the kill? That moment-that is what defines a wandslinger." -IcySko
"
skomatth wrote:
How does this build fare against Atziri? Any tips? I have a level 90 version. Should I try running Atziri or try to upgrade to the lowlife version first?

Atziri was easy. Can't remember what i did but you can watch the video i just face tanked the triple bosses.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
Do you think getting cloak for MoM for hc be viable option?

Would be alright.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
feels like it will be too difficult to pull this build off in a fresh league unfortanly. Atm i am lvl 55 and im nowhere near a place where i can transition into wander. Problem for me will be mana reg since you seem to need a 600 ev 600 es chest <.<
IGN: alba
"
feels like it will be too difficult to pull this build off in a fresh league unfortanly. Atm i am lvl 55 and im nowhere near a place where i can transition into wander. Problem for me will be mana reg since you seem to need a 600 ev 600 es chest <.<
im trying to tansition into wander when ill get piscator's at 65
pvp loooooooool
Just updating, atm lvl 59, snagged the 1st
in 1month hc for 1ex10c :)
pvp loooooooool
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
Just updating, atm lvl 59, snagged the 1st
in 1month hc for 1ex10c :)

Stay safe!
Would it be an upgrade to use

Over the Alpha's Howl/Piscators, if I'm not going lowlife?
Last edited by Ghoulden on Jul 14, 2014, 6:02:28 AM
"
Ghoulden wrote:
Would it be an upgrade to use

Over the Alpha's Howl/Piscators, if I'm not going lowlife?

Hard to tell, worse that could happen is that you buy piscators and alphas to test and then just resell.
Up to level 63 as ele spec throw ready to change across to this at 65 in the one month.

Super keen to start wanding :)

and managed to find some maligaro's already so now just need piscators and eventually an alphas!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info