Skyforth presents: Elemental Wander - Piscator's + Burning Wander Updated for 1.2

"
matt41647 wrote:
Up to level 63 as ele spec throw ready to change across to this at 65 in the one month.

Super keen to start wanding :)

and managed to find some maligaro's already so now just need piscators and eventually an alphas!

It would be best to transition around 6
75 or so, why you have picked up enough crit to justify using Inc crit strikes and power charges for power siphon on piscator's.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
hey Sky
love this bild, I'm trying to bild it atm, but I have few noob questions :)
Spoiler
1. won't this bild work with Void Battery instead of Piscator ? (seems like more dmg after stacking PC, but much less in the beginning)
2. why do u focus on attack speed instead of cast speed?
"
hardistuff wrote:
hey Sky
love this bild, I'm trying to bild it atm, but I have few noob questions :)
Spoiler
1. won't this bild work with Void Battery instead of Piscator ? (seems like more dmg after stacking PC, but much less in the beginning)
2. why do u focus on attack speed instead of cast speed?

Void battery and cast speed are used for spells. This build is using power siphon which is an attack.
"
FatRhys wrote:

Void battery and cast speed are used for spells. This build is using power siphon which is an attack.

Thanks! I've been doing something wrong when I tried to check this with swapping different wands. Anyway, now I understand that. Thank once again :)
"
Skyforth wrote:
"
matt41647 wrote:
Up to level 63 as ele spec throw ready to change across to this at 65 in the one month.

Super keen to start wanding :)

and managed to find some maligaro's already so now just need piscators and eventually an alphas!

It would be best to transition around 6
75 or so, why you have picked up enough crit to justify using Inc crit strikes and power charges for power siphon on piscator's.

Mm was going to ask your opinion on best time to transition over.

Was thinking somewhere in the 65-70's range was probably pushing it.
hey, iam totaly new in the game, so sry for the dump question, but why are you not leveling the powersiphon gem? (i saw you stick with a lvl 5)
"
nyth89 wrote:
hey, iam totaly new in the game, so sry for the dump question, but why are you not leveling the powersiphon gem? (i saw you stick with a lvl 5)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Power_Siphon it gives you 4% physical damage per level, but this build dont do any physical damage. Also it increases mana cost at 6lvl, and that hurt you a lot
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but I was wondering when do you switch to Power Siphon from your leveling skill?
just got another 2 questions, is there any value of accuracy that you must reach? or is the accuraxy from piscatos ~390-400 enough?

and..wich quality gems should i try to get first? :/
Last edited by nyth89 on Jul 16, 2014, 3:39:41 PM
Skyforth, you made nice "competition" thread ("Gorge Clear speeds records"), can you make attempt with this build and show us your video or time(dont need perfect run with all mobs cleared, just got idea how fast is this build in comparsion with others)?
English is not my native language, so forgive me for the mistakes pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info