Spectal Throw is not in line with melee

I disagree, it would increase effectiveness of melee maybe but definitely not decrease effectiveness of non melee, in fact it would probably also increase their effectiveness.

So practically no balance change probably.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 15, 2014, 9:15:22 AM
"
I disagree, it would increase effectiveness of melee maybe but definitely not decrease effectiveness of non melee

Why is there a need to decrease effectiveness of non-melee, except obviously for the broken ranged synergy's known as low life coe ST.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Listen, the point of this thread is to change ST not to fix melee.

Fixing melee is a completely different though related discussion. The disbalance between melee and ranged was acknowledged by GGG a long time ago and something they continue to work on.

I was just saying that GGG should have continued releasing changes for melee the way they were doing before instead of releasing ST (see OP: ST was a wrong turn)
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 15, 2014, 9:19:23 AM
Yes and tinko's suggestion nerf's ST as well as provide better balance for melee.
No it does not nerve ST in any way.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 15, 2014, 9:20:08 AM
"
No it does not nerve ST in any way.

It does, by providing better clear speed to alternate melee skills and making it's aoe component less dominant.
And how does that change ST and especially single target ST?
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 15, 2014, 9:22:12 AM
It removes it from the "obvious" choice position it currently is.

Which i thought was what your initial OP was about, my bad.

Peace,

-Boem-
It really doesn't change that, still ST takes your melee phys damage and makes it ranged.

Whether or not there are less monsters or not, you would probably be using single target ST more often that's it.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jun 15, 2014, 9:28:58 AM
Nerf that fancy crap.
The fact that it's one of the best leveling skills and it's one of the best skills in the endgame, it says enough.

Make the projectiles not return, or something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info