[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

Hi.
I've seen your Atziri's speedrun at 1.2.0, I was impressed. Thank you for this interesting build.
But you switch your gems so often and too fast, so I cannot notice all replacements you do.
Could you please tell me, what and where do you place all your gems, what links do you make and for what kind of situations do you make such and such gem combination?

Thank you again.
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
I'm running high level immortal call and enduring cry linked to blood magic gems, but for vaal and atziri i switch those gems with lower level immortal call and enduring cry that are linked to lower level cast when damage taken gems.
I'm also switching blood rage and enhance during vaal fight.
Played it for the one month and I tried putting in the new passives after the respec, still works great even when I was only at 3.9k life. Sad to see lower res but I think I'm actually going to build this again for the Masters.

Do you think Uber Atziri will be viable with this build now?

Thanks Ogrec.
Was fighting Dominus in first form in Residence map. And at the end this guy somehom oneshotted me with his rapid attack, like i was very unlucky and all the hits went through evasion and block. I rapidly started to use flasks but that didn't help, 5k hp gone in around 0.5-0.75 seconds. And this stupid thing may happen once per 50 maps but it will killing much of progress. Build is very good but the game so hardcore that still need to be veeery careful.
Last edited by kebal on Aug 22, 2014, 12:42:32 PM
Can you post skill gem setup for mana based build?Since its a bit confusing in first page,at least for me :)
If im right,you are using CWDT with Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Blood Magic.And in weapon 2l is CWDT+Blood Rage,right?
Last edited by djokosrb on Aug 22, 2014, 1:07:10 PM
How would I go about pairing the tree down for a lvl77 duelist (95points)
I may remove ambidexterity, profane chemistry and a couple life nodes. Good idea? Should level to mid 80's fast enough

I want to respec and give this a try. I have all the gear needed.

It sounds like the High survivability tree is for blood magic (you don't take IR there, I thought you did for some reason). I believe this is the one you are currently using?

The mana based seems to be the one people are leaning towards though and the one you recommend for atziri? Is that right? I am a little confused on which is better for what exactly.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Aug 22, 2014, 3:11:40 PM
ಥ_ಥ
Nope, dont think it can.

djokosrb
check the 'skill gem setup' section of the guide

Madcow1120
that tree looks ok.
i use tankier blood magic version, but even mana version is better then old tanky version, it has more block and spellblock old build had. you can use whichever you like more. mana version has more dps, but you'll need to invest more points in mana nodes and get some mana leech on the gear.
Hey I've been playing the mana based version of this character as a lvl 87 duelist. It's been working pretty well, but my DPS seems lower than in the explanation video, so I was wondering if you could take a look.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats:

Life: 5117
DPS(Increased Area of Effect/no frenzy charges) 24.1k
DPS:(Conc Effect) 40.2k
Block/Spellblock: 75/74

For the tree I've dropped Profane Chemistry and the 2 life nodes before it as well as an additional 5% life node next to herbalism. So my life's a bit lower than I would like, but the survivability has still been great. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I noticed that you didn't have the Sovereignty cluster in the final version of your Acrobatics build, when is the earliest I can respec out of it and still run 3 auras?
@Symeon_Stareyes
I was using dual strike in mana based video. Splash damage from dual strike is 19-20k and by using Cleave, you have constant AoE attack that does 24k (i'm guessing 26k with frenzy charges). By using Cleave with increased aoe attack, you're losing some of the single target dps, but gaining a lot faster map clear speed, i think its a good tradeoff. Especially since you're able to reach 40k when you switch gems for conc effect.

Values you listed are exactly as they should be. You can always try Dual Strike or Cyclone if you're unhappy with Cleave.

@reitaaaxD

You need reduced mana level 20 to be able to run 1x 60% and 2x 40% auras. If you have level 19 or lower reduced mana, you need to take reduced mana nodes in templar area to be able to support all auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info