[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

Okay thanks, I thought it might have been a mistake on my part, just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help.
Ah.. pretty far off then, thanks for answering though!
Love the build. Currently level 83 following tanky version using cleave/concentrated effect I get 25k dps with frenzy charges up and like 28k with atziri's flask up. Also party with brother a lot who runs haste and almost constantly has vaal haste up. With both up I break 50k dps. Need to upgrade rings to pick up more into so I can run higher level PoL, but other than that its tremendous. gear is :
IGN: Flickinboogers
how will this build manage without BoR? coz it is the most pricy equipment
Farm docks or piety on merciless a few hours, do chaos recipe and sell gems/good rare items/uniques and you'll be able to afford it.
What should people do at tri boss? I don't think anyone has that much int on rings to be able to switch to The anvil amber amulet?
You can take out purity of lightning gem for triboss fight if you don't have enough int. There is no lightning damage in that fight and there is no difference if you go in there with -60% or 100% lightning resistance.
Okay, thank you. Will the fight with tri-boss with that amulet be much easier?
Double vaal and Atziri done from first try. Tri boss was extremely hard, died around 4 times. Left Q'Ara and that thing with cyclone makes burning ground and also seems like sometimes applies bleeding. Thought wouldn't kill him.
GZ on atziri kill

Triboss takes a bit of practice, but once you get used to it, its a walk in a park. The trick is to have immortal call up at all times, if you can do that, you'll be fine. the anvil helps immensely, just make sure you always kill A'alai first and switch to anvil after she's dead.
Soemone told me that dual strike is bad compared to cleave now is this true?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info