[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
landrew831 wrote:
This build works with non-legacy BoR? Amazing! I will definitely try this out once I level my DS gem to 20 for the 20q recipe.

build uses RT so you dont benefit from quality on DS. its better to just vaal it and try and get lvl21
"
ogrec wrote:
"
landrew831 wrote:
This build works with non-legacy BoR? Amazing! I will definitely try this out once I level my DS gem to 20 for the 20q recipe.

build uses RT so you dont benefit from quality on DS. its better to just vaal it and try and get lvl21

Noted, thank you. I already have a level 69 duelist, so I'm just gonna wait til the skilltree reset and farm currency/items until then. Also, no curses? Are none of the red curses (only free socket is in your WoE) good?
Last edited by landrew831 on Jun 2, 2014, 8:19:50 PM
Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in, hope you don't mind ogrec

@landrew831

I use a low level enfeeble on a cwdt taken setup that also does enduring cry. If you want red specifically I personally enjoy warlord's mark when mapping solo. The extra flask charges is pretty sweet and it is another way to generate endurance charges, then of course there is the extra life/mana leech.

Also I don't have a legacy BoR (I'm in ambush) and I have 20k tooltip when using a blood magic support. When I run my skills on mana with a level 5 dual strike I have 24k tooltip. Neither number includes frenzy charges.
Theres no room for curses in the setup from the 1st post, unless you drop culling strike from leap slam or drop bloodrage or get a 6L WoE. With 6L weapon you can switch IC and EC (IC goes to weapon and its still selfcast, and EC and curse in gloves with cwdt for mapping or selfcast for atziri).

There are 3 curses i would consider adding to the setup. If blood rage is dropped, warlords mark to make up for lost life leech. If theres a way to add curse without dropping blood rage, enfeeble and vulnerability would be better options. I would switch them dependin on the situation, which is not a problem since both are blue. Enfeeble is good if you need more defense and vulnerability if you need more damage.
Last edited by ogrec on Jun 3, 2014, 5:14:55 AM
"
landrew831 wrote:
I already have a level 69 duelist, so I'm just gonna wait til the skilltree reset and farm currency/items until then.

Wait, what? When the skilltree gonna free reset again?
Why you go to aura nods? whats they do?
Its simple if you read what it says on the skill points.
"Reduced mana reserved" so you can use more auras, and "Increased effect of Auras".
What this nods do & if he use 3 aura i dont think he can use 4 auras whith this nods , he use bloodmagic so he dont need som 50 mana free? and20 % effect of aura ? its not big bonus?ranger have good nods for 2handed weapon?its a really big bonus to damage.
Not sure. I use those nodes for mana reserv so i can use triple aura.
Hatred+Grace+Purity, or Hatred+Double Purity+Tempest Shield.
Pretty sure you can't use tempest sheiield while dual wielding?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info