[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

@up: Life leech rate cap is 20% of max life. Since we have like 6k hp, our max regen/s from leech is 1200hp. So if we have 6% life steal from our 20k~ dps then we leech 1200 hp/s. So it seems to be perfect but our dps is counted from elemental and chaos dmg cause we use woe and as far as i know leech is only from physical damage. So yea you need all 3 items with lifeleech to get cap (or atleast close to cap).
Last edited by virq on Jun 8, 2014, 6:44:04 AM
Small update, i killed Atziri with my old character on standard with borrowed non-legacy bor and rainbowstride and rings with no life on them (just int and enough res to hit cap). None of the gems i used had quality and none was lvl20. Character used was lvl84 marauder which had 3k armour and 4.5k life with all gear on, i had 15.5k dps for atziri (with hatred) and it was enough for her adds.

"
virq wrote:
1. So you updated your current skill tree for your uber try (guess it worked better with your changed gear) but what about normal atziri farming in the gear you posted in main post? It's better? I would like to see updated leveling skills tree (atleast level 80). I still see unvawering stance there (useless with bor).

2. For normal atziri farming should i ignore your update post with new items since it was only for uber? Or should i mix the gear? I'am not sure if i should stick to main post gear (just for normal atziri).

3. Since i'am on standard, is it worth to pay more for legacy bor? I've seen 290%+ 200life+ for like 17ex.

1. I'll start next league with this build and will make a detailed leveling plan before the league, i'll update the post then, dont have time atm.

2. Its easier to do triboss with anvil and 30% ms boots, once A'alai dies, rest of the fight is a joke. So if you never tried Atziri before, i suggest you go for maximum safety and use boots with 30% movement speed and use pof, vitality and grace for the fight.

3. Yes, if you can get legacy BoR, do so, its much better then nerfed version i'm using.

"
hatoblue wrote:
How much life leech % on gear would you say is necessary to cap life leech? Is it really necessary to get 2% on gloves sand both rings in order to cap without blood rage? Seems like overkill

A bit more then 8% is needed actually to hit the cap, read virq's post.
Why don't you get any 2hand damage mods? Some are insanely strong, such as Wrecking Ball.

Edit: It seems you get Executioner, but that's probably the weakest 2h node there is.
Last edited by Shayd_ on Jun 8, 2014, 11:07:17 PM
Wrecking Ball is great and its possible to drop some life nodes, aspect of the panther and/or one endurance charge near duelist start to get that cluster if you feel you need more dps.
Good Day,

I improved some aspects of your build, while sacrificing others...

Build
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBmSu9gavFR35lTYTZbmkl376n7-NjcDSTtkFOKluvKaXdDRjbkAr8xXTxQ5xW-megIWDBi-4Oh3ZAoKzq73oj9kp9704FLdP8037v8CjbYEtwclpI3-967wOHHcoYTXTtG614SWeAqAeDfDbor6IB56cwJJuezRQgcruAitIhUEe5zfdN975qHlcNGJGhbagYkc7yL7vtpKxE5_cyvJ9yqe8OrKp82ScvWfPjn1n-wBpfP5BV9kinhIzPGjg9_Ow4WGMpTzrY5CJ8uy3SGmzFihmF893wHySqBLOiADbpFE3jaqlonrl9df66

Differences on Meaningful Stats

Pros
Spoiler
+35 Flat HP
+1% Life Regen
+30% Increased HP
+18% Armour
+6% Physical Damage
*30% Stun Avoidance through Heart of Oak
Through Diamond Flesh we get:
   *+12% Fire/Lightning Resistance
   *+4% Cold Resistance

Cons
Spoiler
-1% Max Cold Resistance
-4% Movement Speed
-12% Chaos Resistance (1% Life Regen is superior in terms of Blood Rage, without Chaos Resistance on gear, you get a net 0,544% Life Regen)
-3% Attack Speed
Loss of the Sovereignty Cluster, this implies:
   *-1% Max Fire/Lightning Resistance
   *Loss of F/L Resistances (Diamond Flesh nullifies this; 39*0,28=11 & 12>11)
   *Some Armour lost from augmented Grace (+18% Armour is better than +28% Grace Effect)

If you manage to get enough INT/Res on gear, you can drop Wisdom of the Glade/Diamond Flesh.

Summarizing the last two paragraphs, with ideal gear this build also gets two of the following Notables:
   *Aspect of the Panther (+10 Flat Life & +4% Movement Speed)
   *Beef (+15 Flat Life & +6% Physical Damage)
   *Life Regen node near Templar Start (+1% Life Regen)
   *OR JUST Unwavering Stance and losing 6% Increased HP (Big Sword/Axe Cluster), if you really feel like giving up the Blind

I'd personally pick Beef and AoP, but the other ones are also good.

About Blood Rage: At LVL17 Blood Rage will give you a 3,914% degen (Holy Strength affects Blood Rage!), this means, that you only need +20% Chaos Resistance (-40%) to nullify Blood Rage, you'll then have a net 0,02% Life Regen.

Small Warning: LVL20 Reduced Mana is obligatory for running Purity of Fire&Lightning and Grace/Hatred, ends up as 99,6% Mana reserved.

EDIT: can't take the upper route
Last edited by H4NS on Jun 11, 2014, 2:52:57 PM
Good Morning,

@H4NS whats ur prefered route? Wanna try out the build and now I'm confused which route I should spec into
"
Good Morning,

@H4NS whats ur prefered route? Wanna try out the build and now I'm confused which route I should spec into

Are you talking about the progression of the build?
2 aspects:

1. progression
"

So if I look at ur build, you personally drop wisdom of glade and diamond flash for beef and aspect of the panther (if gear has enough INT/RES). Thats it or?

Are u playing this build atm?

Wanna play this build in Ambush. Played an es reaver but can't kill atziri with my actual stats so wanna kill her before the league ends :)

Perhaps the survivability (EC = vigor) is more important?

About bandits:
"
Cruel - Oak for more leech or Kraityn for more dps; i helped Oak, but will prolly change that

are the 8% attack speed (Kraityn) more important (dps) than the 18% physical damage (Oak)?

Last edited by MasterOfWoooho on Jun 11, 2014, 1:34:26 AM
"
2 aspects:

1. progression
"

So if I look at ur build, you personally drop wisdom of glade and diamond flash for beef and aspect of the panther (if gear has enough INT/RES). Thats it or?

Are u playing this build atm?

1. Progression would be very similar to the OP's, excluding the last part
2. Yes

I am not playing this build at the moment, looked at the OP and decided to make some adjustments before doing it

"
Perhaps the survivability (EC = vigor) is more important?

As I said, it's also a good choice, this one is great if you plan on farming Atziri, as IC makes the 2nd fight a breeze.

"
are the 8% attack speed (Kraityn) more important (dps) than the 18% physical damage (Oak)?

I am pretty sure Oak is way better here, WoE have a slow attack speed, making AS passives less useful
Last edited by H4NS on Jun 11, 2014, 1:36:11 AM
thx for ur help. I would say: start poe and lvl a new char :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info