[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
Girlkiller wrote:
Why you go to aura nods? whats they do?

Aura nodes are not supposed to be taken before lvl 97 (thats why they're only in completed skill tree). You take the nodes only if you have +1gem items (with RRB setup) or if you have lvl21 purity of fire and lightning and empower lvl3. At that point with aura nodes, you can get +6% max resistance from lvl23 purities (85% fire and lightning resistance).
Can you explain why you took some hp and damage nodes over unwavering stance?
Don't need unwavering stance. Bringer of Rain has 4L but gems are also supported by 3 other gems, one of which i blind. Blind reduces enemy's chance to hit by 75%. So if enemy has 90% chance to hit you, when blinded it actually 22.5% chance to hit. With blind and 68% block, its rarely i get hit, and when i do, i rarely get stunned. Chance to get hit can further be reduced if you have room for 20% enfeeble, lvl 7 reduces enemy accuracy by 41%.
Last edited by ogrec on Jun 5, 2014, 4:53:14 PM
I can answer that.
The blind gem in the bor lets you evade enemy attacks. Unwavering stance makes it so you can't evade enemy attacks.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Yea, forgot to add that, with Unwavering stance, enemies always have 100% chance to hit so blind is useless. Thx, fiqst
That's interesting. So what would you think about getting Heart of Oak to make up for the stun chance a bit as well as negate more blood rage degen?
I actually drop +1cold and lightning res to get heart of the oak for uber triboss, so yea, i think its a good idea, if you got the points for it. I would still go without it for finished skill tree (unless you can think of another point besides aspect of the panther to drop)
Hey,

1. So you updated your current skill tree for your uber try (guess it worked better with your changed gear) but what about normal atziri farming in the gear you posted in main post? It's better? I would like to see updated leveling skills tree (atleast level 80). I still see unvawering stance there (useless with bor).

2. For normal atziri farming should i ignore your update post with new items since it was only for uber? Or should i mix the gear? I'am not sure if i should stick to main post gear (just for normal atziri).

3. Since i'am on standard, is it worth to pay more for legacy bor? I've seen 290%+ 200life+ for like 17ex.
Last edited by virq on Jun 8, 2014, 6:07:50 AM
"
virq wrote:
Hey,

1. What about your newly updated skill tree? You took it for your uber try, what about normal atziri farming, it's better? I still see unvawering stance in lev 80 skill tree.

2. For normal atziri should i ignore your update post with some items since it was only for uber? Or should i mix the gear? I'am not sure if i should stick to main post gear (just for normal atziri).

3. Since i'am on normal, is it worth to pay more for legacy bor? I've seen 290%+ 200life+ for like 17ex.

I have the same questions!
I have a LvL 81 Duelist and my gear is WoE + SoL (well corrupted)
Spoiler
and Rainbowstride... I do fine in endgame level maps in party but I never thought to be able to do Atziri and now I wanna try!
I am not interested in Uber Atziri, I wanna do normal one... What level should I reach and what would be the passive tree?

Thank u so much :)
Players gonna play play play, GGG gonna nerf nerf nerf
How much life leech % on gear would you say is necessary to cap life leech? Is it really necessary to get 2% on gloves sand both rings in order to cap without blood rage? Seems like overkill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info