[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

Btw with new masters you can add int or mana leech if ur rings have less than 6 stats.
Wow! That's such a big update!!!
@kebal
Yea, that makes gearing up characters a bit easier :)

@nomercyreaper

Still uploading some videos so make sure you check the thread again later. I've recored Olmec's Sanctum and Death and Taxes this morning, i'm gonna add full map runs to the thread when videos are uploaded.
Woot, massive update. Gonna enjoy reading this one.
Uploaded two new videos

Olmec's Sanctum full map run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0hj1QeNvE

Death and Taxes full map run - this boss is nasty hitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvPhZ0GDvxk
A few questions, I'm interested into switching to this build on my lvl 83 duelist.

1. What do you recommend for atziri? Offensive or defensive version of your build?

2. I took Oak reward on Cruel and not Kraytin, will that affect DPS alot?

3. Can the mana based build facetank shrine piety / dominus / other tricky bosses?

4. I can get a lvl 20 Q20 Cleave, do you recommend that over Dual Strike? (for the tanky version)
Last edited by anvilgod on Aug 21, 2014, 5:05:38 PM
Offensive (mana based) version has higher defenses then the old defensive version of the build had, and i was farming Atziri with old version since level 82. You can check in videos section 1.1 videos, theres a shrine piety and dominus fight with the old version of the build. I'd say the build selection depends on the league you're playing on, if you're on softcore or rampage, offensive is probably a better choice.

You lose around 500dps in total on higher levels if you take Oak. Its not a huge difference and you dont need to spend 20 regrets changing bandit reward, you'll be fine with Oak.

As i said, even level 16 Cleave has higher dps then Double Strike and you can add increased aoe gem to get higher aoe then melee splash has. You can also exchange increased aoe with conc effect gem for difficult bosses to get even higher dps then Dual Strike has.
For Atziri i would use Cleave + multistrike + conc effect + life leech (instad of added fire) in a mana based version.

Ogrec, I'm going this build, or hopefully, in the HC league. Or, at least till I die and then I'm just going to move over to Rampage because Beyond kind of sucks.

Anyways, do you think its more beneficial go to for Acrobatics before Resolute Technique? I'm at that crossroads right now, and cant decide which to do.

I have a few differences like picking up the scion resist nodes and more life, but overall its the same. Just stuck on whether I should head towards RT, and then pick up the life nodes/Life leech I need(I dont like running Blood Rage in HC), or heading up towards Acrobatics and taking the health along the way.
Last edited by Destructodave on Aug 21, 2014, 11:18:42 PM
Anyone play around with cleave? I have a 20/20 cleave and thinking about running it off blood magic with multi strike and then swapping in increased aoe/conc affect depending on if its boss fight or map clearing.
IGN: Flickinboogers
@Destructodave
Heading towards Acrobatics means you'll get a lot of dexterity a long the way and your hit chance should be ok. If you find that its too low, Finesse, Acuity and Weathered Hunter accuracy notables are right easy to pick up on the way to Acrobatics so you can temporarily take some of those nodes until you reach resolute technique.

If you decide to take that route and it turns out it was a good leveling decision, post it here please, i'll include it as an optional route in the leveling guide once i find time to write one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info