[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:
Ogrec and everyone posting, I applaud you guys for all insights. I dont want to hijack your post Ogrec, but I am a complete noob to the Duelist class. I am following Ogrecs build and nodes. However, I just want to make sure I am on the right track.

Spoiler
Items

Thank you,

Andy

You're fine skill tree wise. Please put your attack (Dual strike+support) gems in your BoR!! And try to get HP on every non unique item (jewelries, belt, boots, and gloves).
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Aug 6, 2014, 3:19:21 AM
Thank you it just like night and day, I'm such a noob ..
Since you got bringer already, you should respec out of Blood Magic keystone and Leather and steal notables and use bm gem in bor

you have enough points to respec to this
I've been running my own version of this recently (just saw your post now). I haven't really had hopes of doing Atziri but I've been having a lot of fun and was wondering if you had any critiques:

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecCcQSzBS0OPBEeEdUTTBQgFE0UcRhNGNsaOB3KIWAkmyb4KNsppTBPMHcyiTSTNug6UkCgQXRHfkp9TipQR1b6V-JZ81n-W69fP2BLY3BlTWWnZ4BnoG5pcql07XTxdU52K3fleEl673zZfPWAioM4g3yE2YZgh3aKIpAKkFWVm5krmy2euZ_LogCnMKeEqAepaKvFrKq2Qb2BvqfAGsCmwPPBBMGj3Q3f7-Jh6hjsOO9O73zv4_cy90346_zFGJHjnycv7w68n_ZIjM89_CXfpKzyLw==

Gear

Gems

Weapon: Vaal Cyclone, LGOH, Added Fire, Melee Phys, Blood Magic - Off slot for Vaal Haste
Bringer: Multistrike, Melee Splash, Blood Magic, Dual Strike
Boots: Reduced Mana, Hatred, Grace/Haste depending on map, empty slot
Gloves: Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Blood Rage

I've been more focused on clearing maps but I feel like with this setup I'm lacking gem slots for curse and eduring cry. I have capped block with the flask up and I find I can clear quite fast.

My major issue I find is armor but even with grace up I still only have around 8k which isn't a whole lot.

Also I'm unsure if the AoE nodes in the templar area are worth it. The life regen is really nice so I kind of validate the extra two points for increased AoE.

Last edited by recurring on Aug 6, 2014, 1:13:09 PM
"
recurring wrote:
I've been running my own version of this recently (just saw your post now). I haven't really had hopes of doing Atziri but I've been having a lot of fun and was wondering if you had any critiques:

Tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecCcQSzBS0OPBEeEdUTTBQgFE0UcRhNGNsaOB3KIWAkmyb4KNsppTBPMHcyiTSTNug6UkCgQXRHfkp9TipQR1b6V-JZ81n-W69fP2BLY3BlTWWnZ4BnoG5pcql07XTxdU52K3fleEl673zZfPWAioM4g3yE2YZgh3aKIpAKkFWVm5krmy2euZ_LogCnMKeEqAepaKvFrKq2Qb2BvqfAGsCmwPPBBMGj3Q3f7-Jh6hjsOO9O73zv4_cy90346_zFGJHjnycv7w68n_ZIjM89_CXfpKzyLw==

Gear

Gems

Weapon: Vaal Cyclone, LGOH, Added Fire, Melee Phys, Blood Magic - Off slot for Vaal Haste
Bringer: Multistrike, Melee Splash, Blood Magic, Dual Strike
Boots: Reduced Mana, Hatred, Grace/Haste depending on map, empty slot
Gloves: Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Blood Magic, Blood Rage

I've been more focused on clearing maps but I feel like with this setup I'm lacking gem slots for curse and eduring cry. I have capped block with the flask up and I find I can clear quite fast.

My major issue I find is armor but even with grace up I still only have around 8k which isn't a whole lot.

Also I'm unsure if the AoE nodes in the templar area are worth it. The life regen is really nice so I kind of validate the extra two points for increased AoE.

Curious how you are doing without cast when damage taken linked to enduring cry and immortal call? And what level maps are you doing. Thanks!
I don't use cwdt and I've tanked all map bosses/invaders/exiles in the 1moSC in full 6 man parties except for Palace Dom and the courtyard cycloner - died once to both when I was still in the low 80s, never tried again. :p Self cast ftw! Also this build is designed to be somewhat of a right click to death kind of thing, casting EC and IC every now and then keeps me from getting bored. :)
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Aug 7, 2014, 12:46:04 PM
I have some thoughts on the upcoming bench-crafting with this build. You state that 2% leech on 3 items is enough to not use BR. If that is indeed an option with one of the masters, then this build becomes much better and easier to gear. Thoughts?
'Should be an easy map....' -Famous last words
Yea, i was actually very interested in that, but i didn't see any master able to craft life leech, only mana leech by lore master. I'm hoping the option to craft life leech on rings at least is there, it would be really great for my standard character that has room for 1 prefix on both gloves and rings...
"
DKeMeZ wrote:
I have some thoughts on the upcoming bench-crafting with this build. You state that 2% leech on 3 items is enough to not use BR. If that is indeed an option with one of the masters, then this build becomes much better and easier to gear. Thoughts?

With -31% chaos res, I can out regen my level 19 BR with 4 endurance charges up. If you need more life regen, you can spend 2 points to get heart of the oak near Ranger start. I plan on getting it @ level 95 or so.
"

With -31% chaos res, I can out regen my level 19 BR with 4 endurance charges up. If you need more life regen, you can spend 2 points to get heart of the oak near Ranger start. I plan on getting it @ level 95 or so.

I have done it in my build, stun recovery is a filler node for most builds (but not for this one ) and people still get Heart of the Oak.

Also i heard Death Rush and Ming's Heart helps with Blood Rage

Also i heard turning your RRBB CWDT + Increase AOE + Enduring Cry + Enfeeble setup into BM + Faster Casting + Spell Totem + Enfeeble helps with flameblast crits

Also i heard turning your RRBB CWDT + Increase AOE + Enduring Cry + Enfeeble setup into BM + Spell Echo + Enduring Cry + Enfeeble helps with trio

Also i heard having increased stun recovery affix on elemental resistance flasks helps with stunlock

Also i heard Atziri scares the shit out of newcomers so they level to 99 before even trying to kill her. Killing her at least once helps with this problem xd

Also
Last edited by Teplokot on Aug 7, 2014, 2:32:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info