[OUTDATED] Zivko's WoE + BoR build - Seems like the build is dead

"
Teplokot wrote:
"
Need advise on how I can do this better, thanks.

This phase is a bitch to most melee builds

I've been using spell totem with enfeeble but the difference is abysmal, she still oneshots me on double flameblast critical if it goes through block. Otherwise i am pretty invincible so i see no reason to use enfeeble anymore. I say go for shockwave totem. Shove them walking corpses.

Also grab that Gallantry, its a really good wheel

Yeah, atziri herself is not hard. It's the heal phase that made me give up. Lacked aoe damage I guess, will try again when I've leveled my gems to 20. Great tip on the shockwave totem, I'll make sure to incorporate that on my 2nd try, thanks. :)

TBH, I would get the wrecking ball cluster over gallantry. 41% increased phys damage + 12% attack speed is pretty great for 4 nodes. But I still have 1 block node and 2 mana nodes to get before I can spec to damage nodes.
Phil, use Temporal chains + spell totem for healing phase. You can drop immortal call, you dont need it in that fight
"
ogrec wrote:
Phil, use Temporal chains + spell totem for healing phase. You can drop immortal call, you dont need it in that fight

Hello, I'm trying the build out and so far i'm loving it but i'm having a bit of trouble with the trio bosses. Would you mind posting your exact setup with gear/sockets/gems? i'm interested in what you use to do them. Thank you!
"
ogrec wrote:

Thanks ogrec, I would definitely try it out. Great tip as I don't have to recolor my boots for this!
"
EnvyOnTheCost wrote:
"
ogrec wrote:

Hello, I'm trying the build out and so far i'm loving it but i'm having a bit of trouble with the trio bosses. Would you mind posting your exact setup with gear/sockets/gems? i'm interested in what you use to do them. Thank you!

The secret to the trio bosses is to always have immortal call up at all times. 20/20 immortal call and 20/20 increased duration would give you around 8-9 seconds of uptime with 4 endurance charges. You HAVE to self cast EC and IC for them. I highly recommend that you watch ogrec's video on the first page, that'll help a lot with regards to strategy for the trio. Gear and gem setup are also posted there, GL!
"
"
EnvyOnTheCost wrote:
"
ogrec wrote:

The secret to the trio bosses is to always have immortal call up at all times. 20/20 immortal call and 20/20 increased duration would give you around 8-9 seconds of uptime with 4 endurance charges. You HAVE to self cast EC and IC for them. I highly recommend that you watch ogrec's video on the first page, that'll help a lot with regards to strategy for the trio. Gear and gem setup are also posted there, GL!

Yeah i'm having trouble with manual IC/EC i guess. This is what i'm using
Spoiler
"
EnvyOnTheCost wrote:
Yeah i'm having trouble with manual IC/EC i guess. This is what i'm using
Spoiler

Just practice casting EC/IC until it becomes 2nd nature to you. :) Tip: make sure you have your endurance charges up before entering the trio room so you can cast IC immediately and start attacking. You also only have to cast EC for the titty bitch. After killing her, you'd be blocking so many projectiles, you'd be back to full charges even before IC ends. Also use at least one curse if you can. Enfeeble is king but temp chains might be better as you might need it for atziri's adds during her heal phase.

I would advise you to get a 120% increased phys damage WoE, it will give you a nice damage boost. And change the topaz ring to something with a high life roll. Besides those two, I think you're pretty set gear wise. Let us know how you do against the queen. GL!
Last edited by TheDioscuri on Aug 10, 2014, 11:26:10 PM
Thank you for the guide. I'm going to test your build :)
nice build. I killed atziri on hc with my 1month character, vaal and the trio was easy but atziri herself kinda sketchy. I think my flask setup wasn't optimal. The only real downside with this build is the low amount of sockets. Vaal haste, spell echo for EC and enfeeble would be nice to have w/o switching/chroming your gear in the apex. Other than that it's a ton of fun!
"We're expecting to publish the JSON data (tools authors can import this) on Thursday, NZ time. This coincides with the full Garena Taiwan launch that includes the 1.2.0 tree. That way you guys won't need to translate from Chinese to see the changes."

Looks like the new tree will be available to us very soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info