[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

We currently have a waiting list. However, there is another guild, like this one, that is just starting off and I have a feeling they're gonna do really well. [WGT] is the name. They have a recruitment thread, too. Rev seems like a really cool dude, too, and has a lot of previous guild leading experience. I'll put you all on a waiting list, if you don't join [WGT].
Waiting list is being depopulated. All aboard!!
Hi. I am just wondering why I was kicked out of the guild without notice. I've been active online everyday. All of a sudden I logged in today and I was off the guild. This is quite unfair...hope you don't kick off your guild members randomly.
"
iAngel wrote:
Hi. I am just wondering why I was kicked out of the guild without notice. I've been active online everyday. All of a sudden I logged in today and I was off the guild. This is quite unfair...hope you don't kick off your guild members randomly.

Hmm must have been some sort of mistake. I'm sorry. I'll throw an invite again. I'm human and I'm sorry about that ;-)
Any spots open? I'm interested in joining. :)
Hi guys! My name's Robert, have 22 years and I'm new here. If I could join to you, I would be more than delighted. By the way,do you have any free slots on Team Speak to talk?

Regards!

ign OwnAsUsual
Last edited by mayweather85 on Jul 25, 2014, 6:36:59 AM
I am way new to this game so i would like to join a guild for a chat and some tips but looking as u need people to help would be great joining in.

IGN: Loneghos
Hi there also looking for a spot. PM me in game for a chat please :)

IGN: Middlemost
Hi i would like to join please IGn: ZervaFire
I'll be sending invites out soon. I'm very sorry, but I have to turn you experienced players away, right now. I really hate to do that, but we just need more new players at the moment. However, [WGT] needs you! You can find their recruitment thread on this forum. The leader, Rev, is da man, too. He's got years of experience running guilds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info