[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I would really love to join! My first character is level 35 but I honestly don't know hardly anything about the game. I got caught up in a group and basically rushed through to get the scion. I have no understanding of the skill tree, beneficial skill point selections, or any idea of what armors etc. to use.

I'd like to get a somewhat user-friendly and challenging witch class going for my main, and to perfect that as I learn.
Sent a PM to join. My main is currently lvl 31.
5 spots left
I would be interested to join in! My in-game name is Jerxean (Level 17 Marauder) and I'm playing on a daily basis. I came back from a long break, before that I had my Shadow leveled to 27, which I will not be focusing on at the moment.

I'll be playing with my friend who has some experience but not too much, most of the help I require is with gear and some of the game mechanics that come to be after I've finished the game on normal difficulty.

I've struggled with Act 2 before, and now I just got it started with this character. Throw me an invite or how ever that system works in PoE, I'll be waiting! :)
[Removed by Support]
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 29, 2014, 7:06:34 AM
2 spots left
13 spots left
9 spots left
Hey mate, i recently haven't been online for a while 5-7 days I think and I'm no longer in the guild. Would it be possible for me to rejoin?

IGN: jtobiasm

Thanks
"
jtobiasm wrote:
Hey mate, i recently haven't been online for a while 5-7 days I think and I'm no longer in the guild. Would it be possible for me to rejoin?

IGN: jtobiasm

Thanks

sending invite right now

edit: there seems to be a problem with your account and your characters are not showing. I'll try again later.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Aug 1, 2014, 8:04:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info