[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Hello, I saw this post and I am interested in joining. I am a long time gamer but really new to PoE. I played a little in beta but didn't really get into it much. Now I am giving the game another shot and would enjoy a little guidance along the way.
Im interested in joining. I started playing this week. Read lots of info on forum/wiki and youtube. But every help is nice in this game.

I'm from Holland in play GMT. Casual player besides my full time job and real life. Depending on my work can be offline for a week but if I have a few spare days will easily make 12+ hours.

My ign Angumon and I play a ranger and currently only lv16. My first char I screwed up with the passive tree so I deceided to start fresh.
Helo guys ... i playd a litle in ...beta...im back now ...just made my firs char again...im lvl 40...playing for 3-4 days now....LF a guild thats very active have ..Ts comunicate...and its HLPfull to ppl ...so i can get in the game....need hlp with info.....want to run maps with guild's wana make friends and have fun ... i hope i can call this guild my home and have fun with you guys ....pls pm me in game or private msg

PS: Sry for my bad eng...i talk better then write

in game name Spreaf

Hi, I'm not strictly new. My main is 57, this is the second "main" I've played, I got my first to about 40 before I was advised to start over. I'm a senior gamer, been around since Pong. Found PoE while perusing the D3 forums and have been hooked ever since. Spent many years in WoW, did some pretty hard core raiding during WotLK, but don't much care for Pandas and will probably not even buy WoD.

Now that I can see PoE end-game I would like to find a guild to run maps & bosses and experience the Forsaken Masters. Please PM me in game, I'm on most nights (GMT 01:00 - 04:00).
"
Aziaa wrote:
Im interested in joining. I started playing this week. Read lots of info on forum/wiki and youtube. But every help is nice in this game.

I'm from Holland in play GMT. Casual player besides my full time job and real life. Depending on my work can be offline for a week but if I have a few spare days will easily make 12+ hours.

My ign Angumon and I play a ranger and currently only lv16. My first char I screwed up with the passive tree so I deceided to start fresh.

Invite sent. It can be found in your guild tab under your social menu (s). Once you accept, please turn on guild chat and start to get to know us all. Welcome aboard!

*this was our last spot available. we are 120/120. anyone still wanting in will be put on a waiting list. I'll get you in as soon as possible.
Hey, I talked to you in-game.

As I said I'm a bit higher level then what you would necessarily expect from people who apply. But I'd still love to join the guild as it seems a perfect choice for me. I'm still new to the game and learn as I go. Most of my items are either self found or bought for currency.
My main and pretty much only character is 78 Righteous Fire Marauder that I've had a blast with so far ( I have to thank Niffler for the build ).

I'm online mostly every day unless something comes up.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know about me.

Cheers!

edit: Almost forgot, my IGN is Elkontas
Last edited by Witss on Aug 2, 2014, 9:05:20 PM
Would like to join - Bruteforceuk ingame
I'm a new player and I'm interested in joining this guild. Let me know when you have room. :)
Hi guys I'm an alpha/beta tester that left to play Guild Wars 2. I love this game too but the trading system/scene was overwhelming to me and the lack of guild groups at the time kinda put me off. But I would love to join a group that wouldn't mind having someone that needs to get caught up again running with them.

Message me!
Thanks.
Last edited by greasewar on Aug 3, 2014, 7:01:45 PM
We currently have 0/130 spots open. I'll get you all on board as soon as I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info