[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I'd like to join. Not new to the game but the people I was playing with have since left and this looks like an excellent community :D

Current ign = LongSocksMcGee
Hello I'm pretty new to the game, I played a bunch around lauch and not much since but still never really learned a ton and stayed solo mostly. I would like to change that as POE seems like a game where grouping is key. I would appreciate an invite.

IGN= Ironchef_Ice_spear
Hi, I am very interested in joining as I usually play a few hours everyday (or all day...) and am currently playing on Standard as a lvl 82 RF char, either on the Europe or US gateways as I have good ping.

I have no problems with Mumble either as I have used it before and am really looking forward to joining Fusion.

My IGN: Deaths_candle

Thank you for your time :)

Any extra room? I played in beta and came back a little while ago. Currently having a blast and would love a group to shoot the breeze with and learn from.

IGN is Piata
hi, im really new to this game.

any help would appreciate.

IGN : XiFA
I would love an invite if there is still space available. I am not new, however I am still on my first character, currently in act 1 merciless. I am a long time gamer, and would love some help and am more than willing to help others. Thank you for your consideration!

IGN ChaosElite
Last edited by g0th on Jul 16, 2014, 3:24:06 AM
I would love an invite if you have space, I am not exactly new, but I took a break for 4 months for exams and stuff and now that I am back most of my friends are offline and my guild is dead. I have one one 80+ character and one 70+.
I would love to help people new to the game and also play with the ones who have reached endgame. Please PM me on the forums if possible or in-game if I am online.

IGN:ScionAryaShade
Not new to the game, but looking for an active guild to call home. More than willing to help those that need some help, but also looking for a place to hang out with friends. If you have room in the guild would be happy to receive an invite. Hope to hear from you soon.

IGN: Lokute
Thanks
I am very much interested in joining your guild.

I will try to contact you in game, or you can send me a tell, lets talk!

Xavrill (Sam)
Hi .. I play on standard softcore ,i am a marauder lvl 62 ,i play a lot of time and i am interested in join your guild. If you want to recruit me pm me at Pyrenex. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info