[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I recently just started playing again after a few months break and thought it would be good to make some friends in the game to play with and help each other. I don't think I'd be considered as a new player anymore, my highest level is a Standard level 78 CoC Quill Rain character by the name of SavageCeral. I'm currently doing lower tier'd maps and trying to upgrade my gear. I'd love to join and help out newcomers and learn a thing or two myself.
ING QWEEN_OF_SHADOWS
I AM LVL 29 WITCH i satred before 2 dayscan i yoin you guys?
All invites, that I know of, have been sent out. Please let me know if I missed you. I think we have 3 spots left now.
-Ignore this, didn't mean to post, my bad >.<-
Last edited by anexoticllama on Jul 8, 2014, 8:13:00 PM
Hello. I'm kinda new to PoE, had few breaks with game, now I came back and I'm looking for some friendly players to play with. I just made witch (gonna do summoner) on standard. My other characters (from before) are 45hc templar(invasion ended ;/) and 58 scion on standard. I'd like to test out summoner's power before new leagues starts (not this 1month event) so I'll try to be online a lot. If u have slot for some1 like me it would be great!
Sry, for my English it's not my native language.

IGN Letssummonsomething
Last edited by pomocikmleczarski on Jul 9, 2014, 1:20:47 AM
"
Hello. I'm kinda new to PoE, had few breaks with game, now I came back and I'm looking for some friendly players to play with. I just made witch (gonna do summoner) on standard. My other characters (from before) are 45hc templar(invasion ended ;/) and 58 scion on standard. I'd like to test out summoner's power before new leagues starts (not this 1month event) so I'll try to be online a lot. If u have slot for some1 like me it would be great!
Sry, for my English it's not my native language.

IGN Letssummonsomething

Invite sent. Welcome aboard, grab a rum and a cannon, and enjoy.
Hi. I'm pretty new to PoE, hoping to meet some people and play along with others.

IGN: iDayDream

Let me know if you have anymore slots for me.
Hi. I played PoE before but i quitted 2-3 months ago. I started again 2 weeks ago. Kinda new, I researched a lot. So i think i know the basics but still need help sometimes. I played lot of MMORPG and ARPG. I always play for fun and look for friendly players to play with.
IGN : Cmeth
Btw english is not my first language. Sorry for the mistakes if i did :D
Can I join this guild? I've returned to this game after a break and much has changed since.
My IGN is StrikeLikeANinja

If you have a spare slot it'd be great if I could have it.
I'm kinda starting fresh here.
Living in SE-Asia so played a bit in Garena Server, but decided to transfer after seeing that Garena PoE is essentially deserted. Would love to join a nice guild if I may!

IGN: adaboost

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info