[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

Ok peeps, you're on a waiting list which should be taken care of within days. I'll get you on board as soon as I can.
Hello there.
Any free slots in guild?
I play since open beta with some breaks, mostly in standard, hit 80+ few time on difrent chars :)
since i feel bored from time to time i think that helping someone in guild may change it and i'm also looking for some ppl to mapping with :)

current ign: _BloodAnaslex

nick may be disturbing but dont worry , Kappa
Add me to the waiting list please.

IGN: CassieLovesCockroaches
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I've been wanting to join a guild for a few months now but didn't think I had enough in game experience or high level characters for most guilds. I now have two 50+ characters (witch and marauder) but I don't know enough about the game to really be able to get those characters leveled much higher. I play this game ~2 hours a day but have enough free time right now to play even more. I know it would be a great help to me if I could join a guild and it can be a lot of fun playing in groups.

Please add me to the waiting list...IGN BurnFreezeDie
Hey, I'd like to join IGN jtobiasm_
Hey this sounds like the kind of place I could get used to. Been gaming since I was 4 myself, 32 now. I'm not a hardscore player, have a couple over 50 but I still feel pretty green to this game. Especially after just coming back from an almost yearlong hiatus.

Look me up! I'd love to try this out.

IGN: Saya_Canton, Alexander_Wainwright, Aetla, Captain_Draven
Ok everyone is on the waiting list and I'll get you guys in asap.
all invites from requests on this thread have been sent out. Please let me know if you didn't get one. I'm going to do my PM requests right now.
If there are any free slots left I'd like to join, been looking for nice guild to join,that interested me, for a few months now.

IGN is Avaranderai
We have 11/120 spots open now. There is no waiting list atm. That will change soon. Get in now before the list starts again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info