[FUSION] We Don't Need 2 Guilds To Measure Up Like Stubby Does (STD/TMT) 248/250 66 Stash Tabs

I have been playing for a while on and off, i have a few characters in merc none really doing maps yet. I generally play alone not to much a social person and none of my current friends play the game really. But, i enjoy the game a ton and would like to get more into it looking for some people to hang out/ experience the game with
Ign is MissJinforrver currently thats what im playing a glacial cascade crit witch
"
Hi, permission to come aboard?

Character:MastodonBloodAndThunder
Level 65 Witch
Ambush League

I sent you an invite but we're standard league for the most part. If you want to start a toon on standard, we can help you get it leveled fast.
Invites have been sent out from thread. We're 100/100 now, including those in our invite que. Anyone else who wants to come aboard will be put on a waiting list and I'll invite you as soon as possible.
I would be interested, sounds like something I would like to be a part of. I have a level 65 ranger that's coming to standard this weekend. while im not all that new at game there's still plenty to learn and share with others. my ign is viper_nest omw 18 hours or so.
Last edited by slantasiam on Jul 5, 2014, 5:22:58 AM
Interested in join. located in Sydney australia joined POE from dec 2013.

Full time job with a family, usually play after work and during weekend. Highest char(Main) lvl89 templar discharger, looking for friendly guild. Always glad to help other ppl. hoping can get some map buddies:)

IGN sir_asgardian_hammer

Edit: mostly casual play in standard
Last edited by naderni on Jul 6, 2014, 6:04:17 AM
I am interested in joining as well.. I have been a supporter for awhile, but only played sporadically. I have started playing more and have a lot to learn.

Thanks
Would love to be part of this when you get more room!

IGN @HowToClick

Level 21 Scion Standard League

Also have a level 51 Shadow but the passives were reset and I haven't played in months so he's stuck. Heh.
Last edited by Radicality5 on Jul 6, 2014, 7:25:48 PM
This sounds like a great fit! I've been looking for a more mature group of gamers to play with and I could really use some help, mainly in the game mechanics area as I get familiar with the game. I'd love to join if you have room!

My in game name is Jynxea and I play on standard. Would love an invite :)
Recently just got back to playing Path of Exile. Are you wondering why I quit before? Well, before when I played it, it was early closed beta; I was completely clueless and didn't think of bothering to read builds/tips on the forum. Gave up after a short while of playing.

Returned awhile ago and the highest level I've managed to get so far was a Dual Flame Totem build, but it wasn't going well for me. At the moment I'm trying to level a facebreaker build, hoping it'll go more smoothly. I haven't really been engaging in anything social, so I think finding a guild would be a great place to start. Hopefully there's some spots left.

IGN: ShatteringFaces
All invites have been sent out. We are now at 110/120 members. These spots are going fast so be sure and post here if you are interested.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info