GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

Nope,even I won't reply seriously to LSNs posts anywhere on this forum.

Regardless if they have any discussion worthy material in them.He/she/it will always include any variation of/or including all,insult,antagonize,rudeness,name calling,stereotyping and outright stupidity.

Reply for sure if you're bored and need entertainment,but serious reply ... nope

=)

No idea what Khemintiri was reading, LSN has been using the most cheap tactics and logical fallacies of anyone in here. How is posting assumptions and calling them facts now regarded as good argumentation?

The bolded word being the most important in that sentence.

Yes I should have added "or not" to the sentence as well,but it's LSN we're talking about,do I really need elaborate with the *or not* words.

=P

Last edited by Temper on Apr 30, 2014, 11:13:52 AM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:

Whenever you have a constructive suggestion on a public game forum like this one, the majority of posters (depending on the popularity of the idea) will -always- be delusional ones who care more about their personal, short term satisfaction, and have no desire to see the game improve on a global scale.

How can you say that?

If nothing else, SFL is just another option, having more options is always better.

I have few thousands of hours in this game, actually more in trading then actually playing, but solo SFL is something i would play for years, given there are no shit ides or better say implementation like Invasion league bosses.

Solo SFL is for gamers, true gamers, and trust me, those people will stay with this game A LOT longer then anyone else. It is in fact you people, that are against SFL, selfish and looking for short term satisfaction, actually not trying to improve the game.

Your every nod, applause and approval on any GGG decision, you who never question anything, you are the ones that dont care about improving the game.

Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

EDIT: Apologies to VenatorPOE cause i misunderstood your point, i thought you were calling people that want SFL delusional and selfish, i was wrong.

My point still stands for people that dont want SFL.
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Apr 30, 2014, 11:30:03 AM
solo takes too much out of the game
not only you won't be able to give leveling gear, but not even play with friends
whole 'group sinergy' thing goes out of the window

players like you do not care
but it will be truly niche, too niche
I post very rarely but when I do it's mostly on SFL-Threads.
I don't have the time to read all pages. I only read like the last 10 pages and I liked the discussion.

I just wanted to toss a "new" idea in there. I don't know if it has been said before... anyways.

Most people here seem to generally agree that a true competitive SFL has to be solo because of group benefits. Grouping can be fun though (I play 90% solo no-trade chars and 10% with a friend, 2man party)

A slithly less competive variant which would still be far better than trade leagues would be to make a duo-SFL or trio/quatro/penta/hexa-selffound league in which u have to pick some (depending on the league-type) of ur friends for partying and can't party with random guys. If one of ur group dies I'd suggest he gets a chance to reroll. The level loss is already a big enough penalty imo.

The fixed group could have a shared guild stash and is treated as a SFL-unit. This type of league tells people to share and cooperate. The feeling of giving and getting is far better then trading/scamming.

Finding gear for ur buddy can be quiet fun too!

I am thankful for any feedback as I just have pulled this idea out of my hat :)

P.S.: A time constrainted variant of SFLs could also be helpful in term of competitivenes (like 10h a day or 30h a week etc.)

Last edited by MagicEngelspinner on Apr 30, 2014, 11:36:32 AM
''I post very rarely but when I do it's mostly on SFL-Threads.''

Stay thirsty my friends. Dos Equis!
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Apr 30, 2014, 12:52:07 PM
[removed by support]
"
[removed by support]

woah watch out guys

[removed by support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Apr 30, 2014, 3:17:59 PM
[removed by support]

a truly badass over there.