GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
Wazz72 wrote:

this is so not the definition of a SFL, much more the definition of a trade-to-win game.

a trade based game IS a trade to win game.

"
Wazz72 wrote:

And what would you buy with that uber currency if you could not trade?

???

i <3 these threads fulfilled with anger and frustration! it's my personal belief that GGG skips them rightaway!

lel
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jeonitsoc wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:

this is so not the definition of a SFL, much more the definition of a trade-to-win game.

a trade based game IS a trade to win game.

"
Wazz72 wrote:

And what would you buy with that uber currency if you could not trade?

???

i <3 these threads fulfilled with anger and frustration! it's my personal belief that GGG skips them rightaway!

lel

Not really angry and frustrated, just pointing out that a SFL would actually be harder than a league with trading - as it is now - so I'm not asking for easy mode nor whining for the difficulty of the game, nor I want GG gear to rain on me.
Would just love this great game to be less oriented towards the economy and a bit more towards risk=rewards (killing monsters=finding and crafting your own items).
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
make all the leagues self-found leagues, and remove legacies (changing them to perfect not-legacy), increasing "best drops" and crafts. Increase 100x times the possibility to get top (near perfect) items, maybe with a serious crafting system.

RMT -> fixed
TRADING SIMULATOR -> Fixed
LEGACY -> Fixed
CHALLENGES -> Fixed
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
RoyalStar wrote:
make all the leagues self-found leagues, and remove legacies (changing them to perfect not-legacy), increasing "best drops" and crafts. Increase 100x times the possibility to get top (near perfect) items, maybe with a serious crafting system.

RMT -> fixed
LEGACY -> Fixed
CHALLENGES -> Fixed

So if they rebalance something they change the item i found? Not liking that stupid reasoning. How do legacy items affect you again? Oh, they dont!

RMT fixed? Selling accounts with lots of orbs and items on them with nice ladder spots? Yeah, sounds like fun.

What challenges are you even talking about?

You dont like trading, guess what, dont trade!
fix legacies fix challenges and justice

i speak about real challenges, pve, pvp, use your immagination

edit: many times i have to answer to this "don't use it"

this is stupid statement.

I want to play a "BETTER GAME", not a shitty game played BETTER! u feel the difference?
Last edited by RoyalStar on Jul 23, 2014, 11:36:33 AM
Finally off probation - Apologizes to the person who got hurt by not having any arguments to come back with. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings there, no need to report!

"
RoyalStar wrote:

RMT -> fixed
LEGACY -> Fixed
CHALLENGES -> Fixed

Looool noob mode enabled. I hope you are joking with what you just wrote.

On a serious matter. Im going to let this thread rest for awhile, seeing somebody really likes that report buttom. But if it keeps popping up, so will I, eventually. For now I really need access to forum, for the 1MHC:)

Have fun guys!
Last edited by kussekurt on Jul 23, 2014, 12:47:20 PM
"
kussekurt wrote:

Looool noob mode enabled.

You, do you speak about noobs to me? LoL, end of the world!
"
RoyalStar wrote:
"
kussekurt wrote:

Looool noob mode enabled.

You, do you speak about noobs to me? LoL, end of the world!

Yup, I did :)
"
RoyalStar wrote:

RMT -> fixed
LEGACY -> Fixed
CHALLENGES -> Fixed

u wot m8? Self-found my ass - you have problem with trading so you want it ruined for people who likes trading? Good thinking mate. Trading is not a problem. HOW trading is handled atm is quite problematic, and this should be taken care of. Stop trying to make PoE a D3. If you want SFL, just go D3. SIGH
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
"
RoyalStar wrote:

RMT -> fixed
LEGACY -> Fixed
CHALLENGES -> Fixed

u wot m8? Self-found my ass - you have problem with trading so you want it ruined for people who likes trading? Good thinking mate. Trading is not a problem. HOW trading is handled atm is quite problematic, and this should be taken care of. Stop trying to make PoE a D3. If you want SFL, just go D3. SIGH

But D3 sucked long before it became sf.

It is sad tha we use a Diablo game as an insult now. The mighty diablo franchise has truly failed. I hope they redo it some day, the way we all hoped for for over a decade.
Last edited by rob16437 on Jul 24, 2014, 3:11:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info