Poll: Do you want Invasion bosses added to the base game (when Invasion ends)?

I'd like them as a map mod. but when you roll it it should say on the map or as you enter the mapm who the invader is so you have time to prepare for him and can choose if you want to face him.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Invasion bosses are still way overtuned, for real

I really don't think ggg even knows the severity. "Reworked" and instead of overkilling my hp pool by 3x, it's only 2x. Good work on nerfing the dmg :|

It's like the devs didn't even test it themselves. Or is alt+f4, reset area part of their expectations? Boy that sounds REALLY fun.
Yes, they need to be added. But, they should be more rewarding. Perhaps make strongboxes only "droppable" by invasion bosses.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
The whole point of PoE is to be the hardest of the arpg games so yes to moving invading rouges to HC base league. GGG must at every turn find every conceivable way to kill our builds fast. So have GGG put invaders in that do 10,000 or 666,000 dps to one shot us all to hell and then some. RIP our characters right out from under us the moment we step off the teleport. Now see... isn't that the fun of playing Invasion? To suffer 1001 deaths? And then hear the faint laughs of the devs slowing grow as your corpse is eaten by a Roah.

Great job GGG making PoE "fun to play"... NOT!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 20, 2014, 8:50:28 AM
As a map mod that I can reroll, yes. "Contains a random unique Invader". No more than that.

I like invasion bosses, I think they're a lot of fun and they add a lot of flavor to the game, even if it means you just run from it when you find it. I DON'T like invasion bosses + desync. When you're fighting something that can kill you in 1.5 seconds you need to know the game can handle it, and PoE's engine and code simply cannot. It's a skyscraper of cardboard, and they just keep adding more floors.
I always just figured that these invasion bosses would be in the standard and hardcore leagues as bosses of corrupted areas.

Maybe instead of always having the same boss in a particular corrupted area, it might be a choice of two?

I'unno. We'll see what happens.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Invasion bosses in standard? Yes please, it gives players wearing full legacy gear something to complain about. :p
Invasion bosses in the new 4-month leagues? No thanks, maybe if they are nerfed so we can enjoy the new mechanics in the new leagues.
Till Invasion end they will be nerfed to shit... They will be same lame crap as Chatters/Black widow or any other "uniq" irelevant boss. So whole poll is useless.
▄█▀█▀█
"
jebroni wrote:
Invasion bosses are still way overtuned, for real

I really don't think ggg even knows the severity. "Reworked" and instead of overkilling my hp pool by 3x, it's only 2x. Good work on nerfing the dmg :|

It's like the devs didn't even test it themselves. Or is alt+f4, reset area part of their expectations? Boy that sounds REALLY fun.

they balance around alt+f4. thats no joke.
Eff that. I swear to god, if there are invasion bosses killing me in every instance in Standard, I'll quit this fucking game. There's a reason I don't play invasion, and it's because I don't like it. Don't force that shitstorm upon us.
Stormcalling 24/7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info