Poll: Do you want Invasion bosses added to the base game (when Invasion ends)?

I say yes implement them in the game, after a week or so thousands qq posts from softcore players will make ggg to change the invaders into map mod only
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
They will be added, obviously undertuned or rare like fuck because 95% of players can't play the game properly to counter them and will start wine over and over again. Just like Nemesis mods

Well at least i hope they'll be there
RETURN PRE-NERF CH'ASKA AND VAAL METALSMITH!
INGTAGIB FOR EVERYONE!
imo invaders should be put into perma leagues only when ggg decides that poe has to go "harder" (like pre-activision blizz did with d2 by releasing 1.10 patch). ofc if devs plan to go that way
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
There should be a map mod that adds two invasion bosses into the instance.
I voted no but I would be fine with something similar to the exiles where its fairly rare to see one and you don't know when it happens. Spawning on every map is a bit too overboard. And next 4-month challenge league will most likely introduce something just as challenging for the HC league.
"
ganimal wrote:
And next 4-month challenge league will most likely introduce something just as challenging for the HC league.

Invasion is less challenging than Nem because players who survived till maps and stabilized are rolling easier maps to account for possible instagib damage just from one mob.

This video is on reddit now re how challenging is to fight Cava and Megaera at the same time:
http://youtu.be/JkycWz1cho8

Nice fight, no questions, but did you notice that this is _blue_, no damage mode Crema?
Do you really believe GGG listens to the community.

It's been decided when the league started that they will make it to the regular realms with a lower spawnrate.

Oh but they will remove Draconis and the Spark with because they aren't much to Dominus bosses maybe add the abilities to Dominus bosses.
Yes if rebalanced aka nerfed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm really loving invasion but I don't think it would be good to put them in the full game as is.
They force a slower, more careful play style that a lot of people don't enjoy.

I'd rather they rework them as rogues or use them to replace some of the really lame map bosses like sewer fairgraves.

If GGG really wants to raise the general difficulty of the game they need to do it across the board, not keep things easy with random occasional super hard things popping up.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info