Poll: Do you want Invasion bosses added to the base game (when Invasion ends)?

The invasion bosses are already in the main-game. We just call them corrupted zone bosses there.

/thread

really this thread, so pointless.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
The invasion bosses are already in the main-game. We just call them corrupted zone bosses there.

/thread

really this thread, so pointless.

Uh not really. There is over 50 bosses. Only a small portion are corrupted zone bosses.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 20, 2014, 5:47:11 PM
yes I would like to see them added just so I can hear the crying from standard players.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
I would just have them as a added challenge to a zone with a corruption portal. Kinda of a challenge and a heads ups there's a portal lurking somewhere's in the instance.
Probably already suggested, but I'd just add them as a map affix like "Map is invaded" or something.

What I'd rather see is the current unique bosses made more interesting/challenging.
Just like with the rogue exiles, I'm positive they will be added to all leagues, but with a far less chance to appear and probably nerfed. I for one would like to see them in other leagues. I do agree with some people that they should have better drops, or maybe they should be included in the mod pool with strongboxes and maps just like rogue exiles are.

I havn't played invasion so don't have a personal opinion on it,but from what I've seen on twitch and read on the forums,POE appears to be growing into the ultimate game of *dodge the content*,L2P ALT/F4 and come back to it after trading to trivialize the check.

=P

Last edited by Temper on Apr 21, 2014, 2:10:39 AM
add more corrupted zone with the other bosses maybe, but not in the normal zones.

There are already rogue exiles which are basically the same thing
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Invasion is a hardcore version of Anarchy done poorly.

Seriously. Unpredictable encounters with boss-level monsters which force you into tactical, rather than autopilot, gameplay? Already had a better mechanic for that.

Exiles Everywhere League would have been a better choice than Invasion.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
the development manifesto made this thread obsolete.

no more vaal metalsmith spawns in cowards trial, finally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info