Poll: Do you want Invasion bosses added to the base game (when Invasion ends)?

"
Idioticus wrote:
"
Duh. All things from 4 month leagues have ended up in SC and HC after they ended.

Oh really? Remember onslaught?

But even if we ignored onslaught, wanting and being forced to accept something are two completely different things.

What was with Onslaught? I dont remember much from that one. I think we got something from every 4 month league so far.
"

What was with Onslaught? I dont remember much from that one. I think we got something from every 4 month league so far.

It used an existing mod(the map fleet mod before it got buffed). 20% IAS,cast, movement.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 21, 2014, 3:15:50 AM
"
kasub wrote:
"

It used an existing mod(the map fleet mod before it got buffed). 20% IAS,cast, movement.

Whatever else was in onslaught was surely added though, i would think.
There was nothing else in onslaught.. unless you're counting the uniques/ammy types.
just wanted to post my vote on
adding invasion bosses
to standard league
i think its a great idea to put at least a 40% chance to spawn an invasion boss
on reguluar standard league maps

ALSO INCLUDE A CHANCE FOR STRONGBOXES
(and perhaps any other changes that further league might include)

otherwise standard league will become even more boring than it already is.

i saw that after nemesis there were some instances that would spawn nemesis bosses. but to me that wasnt a big thing at all. it was just a feature that should've been added already.

to me, the bosses on invasion made the game worth playing again. spawning on a lvl. 40 map at level 47 might still be challenging with an invasion boss roaming around. it makes farming exponentially more fun...

plz include invasion bosses on standard... you would be stupid not to. why not?!?!?
Last edited by DOOMBOT on Apr 21, 2014, 4:48:07 AM
no
"
otinanai2 wrote:

I'm pretty angry about this.

They already predicted the enormous amount of whine from standard and hardcore players if invasion bosses would be added to the game and decided to flush them down the toilet.

Why not keeping both strongboxes and invasion bosses? tone them down make them rare, but don't delete them, really

I'm tired to see this game becoming more and more noob friendly.
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:

They already predicted the enormous amount of whine from standard and hardcore players if invasion bosses would be added to the game and decided to flush them down the toilet.

Why not keeping both strongboxes and invasion bosses? tone them down make them rare, but don't delete them, really

They had to remove them because there's no way they can balance them.

Either they're loot bags or instagibbers.
"
Idioticus wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:

They had to remove them because there's no way they can balance them.

Either they're loot bags or instagibbers.

If you read the manifesto, it states that they'll be keeping the "best" of the Invasion bosses and incorporating them into zones that did not previously have unique monsters + later difficulties will have the increased "guest monsters" effect of Invasion - i.e. monsters not normally found in the zone will now potentially be able to spawn.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info