[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
datbabykilla wrote:
How many chroms does it normally take to roll GGGRRB on an armor chest?

Also, elemental hit or power siphon for single target attack?

I know a guy who spend over 2000 chromatics so far on his 6L Glorious and hasn't landed it yet (least not since I've last talked to him. I landed it on my spare 5L after about 40 of them though, but wasn't really shooting for that combo. Been trying to sell it but doesn't seem like anyone wants it *shrug*

Spoiler
bye bye PoE
Last edited by Selky62 on Apr 1, 2013, 4:03:55 AM
why run Grace?
Breach : MLXFL
"
william2433 wrote:
why run Grace?

Why not? Extra evasion=extra survivability.

Thats the wand that I am "grooming". Its ILVL 77. I have a stack of chaos that i could use to try and improve it. I know this one has good light damage and crit chance, which are important, but I am wondering if I should try for better. I'm leaning towards trying to improve it. What do you guys think?
Selling some of my gear I used for this build.
Was able to melt maps up to lvl 70 while playing with one hand.
IGN: ProbablyDischarge
Anyone able to critique my gear? I am struggling to find upgrades

IGN: alphalanger
Looking for upgrades for me elemental wand templer (kripps build)
"
nemesis770 wrote:

Wand has 4 good mods, but the base item is bad, you should try to get something (maybe with even worse mods) on imbued wand, dps should improve. Aegis Aurora? You can get better shield with ton of life pretty easy, would reccoment getting one.
As for gloves - since you have no life on current ones, it wont hurt you too much - get Maligaro's Virtuosity. Even a bad roll will improve your dps by a huge margin.

Firstly would change those items :)

"
Lukyjack wrote:

Thats the wand that I am "grooming". Its ILVL 77. I have a stack of chaos that i could use to try and improve it. I know this one has good light damage and crit chance, which are important, but I am wondering if I should try for better. I'm leaning towards trying to improve it. What do you guys think?

Only 2 good mods on that wand, so definately chaos it till u get something better :)
ANyone mind critiquing mine?

I'm thinking it might be time to try and get a 6L? My rings are not the greatest, but I think they're good enough. Plus I really hate buying rings because it's so hard to tell which damage type is better (weap ele, IAS, x-y ele, ele %, crit, etc.). Based on my other gear, what would you say I should look for on rings?

I also need the same helm but with lots more energy shield and armour.

I guess I'll just keep saving and if I find obvious upgrades I'll buy them, otherwise I'll wait till I can get a 6link.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
datbabykilla wrote:
ANyone mind critiquing mine?

I'm thinking it might be time to try and get a 6L? My rings are not the greatest, but I think they're good enough. Plus I really hate buying rings because it's so hard to tell which damage type is better (weap ele, IAS, x-y ele, ele %, crit, etc.). Based on my other gear, what would you say I should look for on rings?

I also need the same helm but with lots more energy shield and armour.

I guess I'll just keep saving and if I find obvious upgrades I'll buy them, otherwise I'll wait till I can get a 6link.

Gear is quite decent, I would try to get either better helm or shield (with more ES).

Wand is sweet one, too bad it has attack speed mod, not crit :/ would be pretty imba ^^
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
nemesis770 wrote:

Wand has 4 good mods, but the base item is bad, you should try to get something (maybe with even worse mods) on imbued wand, dps should improve. Aegis Aurora? You can get better shield with ton of life pretty easy, would reccoment getting one.
As for gloves - since you have no life on current ones, it wont hurt you too much - get Maligaro's Virtuosity. Even a bad roll will improve your dps by a huge margin.

Firstly would change those items :)

Can you elaborate on the wand please? What do you mean it's a bad
IGN: alphalanger
Looking for upgrades for me elemental wand templer (kripps build)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info