[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
Krippers wrote:
Also, fewer people playing means cheaper gear for me, so you should probably go manmode, and play ground slam marauder.

Last edited by DarcseeD on Jan 31, 2013, 11:18:40 AM
Guys 1 week and we will see tons of Krippi Wand Templar build xd HeUHEUEHU!
For that build, what would be better: +1% increased projectile attack or +1% increased elemental damage?
IGN: Drusek
Last edited by Drusek on Jan 31, 2013, 1:04:25 PM
I started my build as a 1hand mace/shield LS spec with resolute. I like your idea of aura stacking with EB and was wondering if this modified version using 1hand mace and LS will work end game? Or is wand/powersiphon important because of the crit and shock stacking.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBLMFWxRNGekjTSSLJ-0yiT0PQDZEckbXTdhX4nKpd-V8u3zZgW-ExIuMjHaePKIArKq0-cQVxPbeweFz5K3tIPAf7DgaOKeEkFUpT4Kb5CJdxt3zYG2dgBpsGYUkqjbp42qdrqcIuJMMfRB_xp7YJDbFHwIEB0yzLR9tGTvh4venK4t6CPR5AzGIwFRzUwdjVyvB84Ie2wuPRtDQm6Fnve5vz2VVxhZvoqN_xiepWm0kPKdcSVERlg5I44SIaxnX8NlJO3J-
I've been following this build but instead of going into the increased melee damage passive nodes at the start I just went right into the increased elemental damage stuff. I've just been using bows with lots of elemental damage on them and I have been doing fine. It saves your respec points so you don't HAVE to respec once you get a wand at a higher level.
Last edited by Graybes on Jan 31, 2013, 2:49:02 PM
Thanks for posting Kripp! Keep up the good work as always!
ign: Redrummm
Thanks for the detailed breakdown Krip.

Question - why not grab minion instability since it is right there?
"
syspt wrote:
Quick question from the noob here.. why Power Siphon lvl 5? mana cost? cant this be compensated somehow?

Yeah but its only the physical damage that goes up. If you have a high physical wand and tons of mana regen you can opt to do this. This is what I did with on the alpha and had some second thoughts.

"
Drusek wrote:
For that build, what would be better: +1% increased projectile attack or +1% increased elemental damage?

1% projectile damage is essentially 1% physical damage 1% elemental damage, so it is always better. However, seeing as the build does such minimal physical damage, you should view them on the same level really.

"
rileyjt wrote:
Thanks for the detailed breakdown Krip.

Question - why not grab minion instability since it is right there?

Skeletotem being the only minion source makes it pretty awful. I tried it on alpha and was not impressed at all. I barely use skeletotem outside of bosses anyway.
Last edited by Krippers on Jan 31, 2013, 6:25:12 PM
Greater multiple projectiles over Lesser?
Krip is a legend: Fact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info