[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
max19928 wrote:
im also still wondering how u can run all those aura's at the same time even with reduced mana gems on lvl 12 i can only do 2 at max... and can someone make the build till lvl 100 so i know what to add.... since not all nodes are still intact.

You can't anymore. This build was most viable before 1.0.0 and the changes GGG made to auras. The nerfs to mana reservation have made it impossible to run as many auras as this build sets out. Aggnog was right this thread needs to be locked since all of its information is out of date.
cool i am lvl 54.... haha char is dead i geuss
Don't be like me and make a build based on this later to realize it is completely outdated and impossible now.
dont ? i said i was lvl 54 and i tried this build ... now i found out it doesn't work.. so i hope mayby someone has a tip what i can do with my char now ?
any one has suggestions what i can still make of this build with my 54 templar?
maybe use ur brain to build up something around what u made, to make ur character work. I dont want to be offensive but....u should know what u're playin and my question is, how could u think u are able to run all that auras (which have ALL % of mana reserved) without any passive node for mana reservation or any item with reduced mana reservation? so funny XD btw with power siphon u can go for cast on crit or simply go for a full poj damage build, doin damage with the skill itself without that much "elemental" power, ofc maybe templar isnt the best starting class at all. There are lot of ppl playin around power siphon and doin rly great even in Nemesis (just have a look on some stream on twitch). I'm gonna try a wand build soon, maybe i'll post it so other players can write their opinion on it XD (i'm not that good in building char).
at lvl 60 i was running anger/wrath/clarity. with alphas howl you can run haste too i believe. i dont think ele wander is obselete, since the auras are buffed and stack really well with inner focus.

anyone have any other input?
acct: Daytrippers
Main char: DayRip
mayby use ur brain thanks for the tip ;)
just like u im not that good at making a build!
so i just dont realy know i will find something out then.
my scion is my main anyway
this is still VERY viable , i made a character on nemisis which was supposed to be a CI dual ele-hit totemer , once i got totems i remembered that , well i hate them ahah. so i changed my spec a bit and started self casting as CI. which is worse and harder than life based (mainly because of mana issue's) but i used alot of regen gear and with buff to clarity and the aura node passives it worked very well.

but i dont recomend ci for ele wander id do somthing like this

i mainly play solo which is why i dont have conduit

the tree has changed and aura's have changed but this can still work fine, i had the aura nodes like in the tree linked and i had wrath and anger down to 29% reserved (lvl 17 reduced mana) + high level clarity. with eldritch battery it will possible to run a 3rd aura like haste or a defensive one if you prefer. but this will come late-game with gear... because thats what this build really needs.

to give you an idea of how strong aura's have become this was all the ele damage i had on my gear

ive sold off parts of my gear so i cant give exact stats but from memory in-town dps was like 1k single / 500 aoe

outside with wrath + anger my dps was 6k single / 2.5k aoe

with 7 power charges and 3 frenzy i was doing 12k single target and 4.5k aoe

i was actually a ranger this was my tree
if anyone was thinking of trying this fyi i had to use atziri's amulet and a 50% mana regen ring, my mana pool was just over 1k. i was only 5 linked so i guess if you ran mana leach in 6th link the regen gear wouldnt be needed as much.

they recently reduced reflect damage a bit , i never blinked when i ran into reflect and never had any issues ( make sure your res is capped at all times) of course i would never do a reflect/-max res map mod

got any questions pm me
Last edited by kirbs on Dec 3, 2013, 6:13:09 AM
Hey was just wondering if you could dover the skill tree I really like this build but now would like your input on the best way to make this due able.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info