[Official] Kripp Wand Templar

"
bo0p wrote:
Seeing as I just died on my level 26 Marauder, I will be making this rolling this build next...

Didnt he say its very hard to stay alive with this build. If you cant stay alive with a marauder i wouldnt go this build..

Last edited by Kortak on Jan 31, 2013, 10:36:02 PM
you say level every aura as fast as you can. wouldnt that make you oom at some point if you dont have the required gear to support it?
Thank you, Kripp!
In-Game Name: Laeini
Last edited by Laein on Jan 31, 2013, 10:52:35 PM
Hi Kripp,
Could you please do a analyses on the bandit rewards. Weather going for hp or skill point has me troubled I'm a new PoE player and not simply not sure what end game base health vs +% increased life looks like. First I'm trying to compare 45hp to 8% life passive, I know it depends on your build but in general which is better for medium hp build (ranged) and for heavy hp build? currently I feel even 6% life may be better in end game if your wearing a lot hp gears what are you thoughts?

Oh btw I started to watch your videos since PoE(knew about you since d3) and too my suprise recently found out that your from Toronto through one of your video mentioning rogers internet connection lolz. I'm from Markham using rogers too.

Thanks for all the Info you have provided you got me into PoE.
"
progress wrote:
Hi Kripp,
Could you please do a analyses on the bandit rewards. Weather going for hp or skill point has me troubled I'm a new PoE player and not simply not sure what end game base health vs +% increased life looks like. First I'm trying to compare 45hp to 8% life passive, I know it depends on your build but in general which is better for medium hp build (ranged) and for heavy hp build? currently I feel even 6% life may be better in end game if your wearing a lot hp gears what are you thoughts?

Oh btw I started to watch your videos since PoE(knew about you since d3) and too my suprise recently found out that your from Toronto through one of your video mentioning rogers internet connection lolz. I'm from Markham using rogers too.

why compare the HP reward with the node wen you can get both? xD
Will Conduit work with summoned minions?
"
Esspay wrote:
"
progress wrote:
Hi Kripp,

why compare the HP reward with the node wen you can get both? xD

Just as a comparison between quest hp reward vs an common/weak hp node to see where it stands relatively at end game. First it's too hard to compare totally different modifiers(without specifics) and some of the builds I'm working on doesn't take all the hp node I come across(ofcourse I don't have much hands on experience). If 45hp is usually better than its probably safe choice. If it's weaker I won't be taking it if I don't take every 8% hp nodes I come across.
Kripp finally did it. Thanks Kripp, love this build.
RIP count: sideways 8
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcFWwdjDH0QexB_ES8RUBZAGdcfAiepKU8rCiy_LR8yiTLRNsU22DvhP3NFR0bXRwZMs1AwVytX4l3GXvpfamNDZ71tGXBSd-V4zn5Zf8aCm4V9iGuLjI_6naOio6cItMW1BLb3uJO71r46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MNtxp7TG9gk2wLbGtvn4XPi9-OE5CLmgewY7DjtIO5v8uHz6vVL_Ks=

This is my adaptation for a witch CI/GR witch on softcore. Not sure how good it is.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
Build looks awesome ! I just have one question because I cannot decide which build to try.. this or Nugis.

One of the advantages that I saw with Nugis build is that he was using only one hand while maintaining 100% farming efficiency. Will this one-hand tactic work with this build, while maximizing my farming ? Thank you, keep up the good work !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info